Kikiroid2 Android-Fixed.

Usuario-1998

Newer and older versions of Kirikiroid2 have their own advantages and disadvantages. I'm stating this based on version 1.1.5 and version 1.3.3. Even I'm using a potato tablet, but the only problem I encountered is having too many sprite animations causing a crash.

Version 1.3.3 had more support for more features, which means that most modern VNs can be played. The buffers are also faster and is cached until you exit the app.

However, this newer version consumes more battery and animations (H-scene animations) lag.

Version 1.1.5 also has it's own merits. It can play the older VNs that version 1.3.3 can't. Animations (H-scene animations) doesn't lag if you tick the "Force Update Screen" in the options.

But buffers are slower and some features are not supported and will give you an error screen, which may lead to a crash or you being stuck at the screen (not a freeze) or even other things.

Sprite animation lags are inevitable, you just have to bear with it.

12 hours ago, Usuario-1998 said:

Question:

If the last oficial free chinese version dont work,i think the oficial payed English version,is likely that dont work...

It just depends on the version of Kirikiorid2 you have. The only difference between those two are the language. There were none software-specific differences that I noticed.