'Newton and the Apple Tree' Kickstarter Victory!

MiKandi Japan

34 minutes ago, novurdim said:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/solpress/newton-and-the-apple-tree-a-visual-novel-by-laplac/comments?cursor=19083417#comment-19083416

Pretty sure there were other comments about this on discord, though they would be harder to find.

Oh I meant the actual source. I saw this comment too but couldn't find any official poll or chara popularity poll.

7 minutes ago, EastCoastDrifter said:

Hold up, am I reading this correctly? Sir Isaac Newton, THE Sir Isaac Newton, as a moe girl? Great... Not even famous scientific figures are safe from moe anthropomorphism. What next, Albert Einstein?

As someone who's into space and astrophysics, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

So I guess you'll have kinds of mixed feelings about the h-scenes...

4 hours ago, EastCoastDrifter said:

Hold up, am I reading this correctly? Sir Isaac Newton, THE Sir Isaac Newton, as a moe girl? Great... Not even famous scientific figures are safe from moe anthropomorphism. What next, Albert Einstein?

As someone who's into space and astrophysics, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Well, why not? :illya:

We already have a certain famous VN where you have sex with King Arthur.