'Newton and the Apple Tree' Kickstarter Victory!

MiKandi Japan

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! :D

Newton has entered the final countdown, so it's time to make one last mighty push to the finish line.

Recently, new add-ons were revealed (R18 tapestries and daki; kawaii keychains), and Stretch Goal #3 was picked up. We're now making a hyper sprint for Stretch Goal #4... and beyond.

On behalf of Sol Press, Laplacian, MiKandi Japan, and Newtonians everywhere *wink*, please come and join us in this race to the finish! 

We look forward to seeing you there! Thank you for your support <3

30f04d6ef22f1c5756639658dbc8e9fe_origina

f499201a18a1b5f32a03f78ed396b326_origina

:oPledge on Newton before time runs out!

Edited by MiKandi Japan
Updated to NEW Stretch Goal Graphic, victory title

A single person can't pledge with more than 10k for a KS located in the US anyways :meguface:

Spoiler

maximum pledge amount

US-based projects: $10,000

UK-based projects: £8,000

Canada-based projects: $13,000 CAD

Australia-based projects: $13,000 AUD

New Zealand-based projects: $14,000 NZD

Mexico-based projects: $200,000 MXN

Japan-based projects: ¥1,200,000 JPY

Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, and Ireland-based projects: €8,500

Sweden-based projects: 85000 SEK

Denmark-based projects: 65000 DKK

Norway-based projects: 80000 NOK

Switzerland-based projects: 9500 CHF

Hong Kong-based projects: 75000 HKD

Singapore-based projects: 13000 SGD

Edited by Ningen

Are we seriously not going to have the main heroine's side story but get the  side character waitress side story?  I WANT ALICE OVER ILSA. 

Seriously do Alice instead of hers. I'm pretty sure the entire community thinks the same way.

On 1/4/2018 at 5:39 AM, iamnoob said:

Are we seriously not going to have the main heroine's side story but get the  side character waitress side story?  I WANT ALICE OVER ILSA. 

Seriously do Alice instead of hers. I'm pretty sure the entire community thinks the same way.

Yeah, I agree with you there.

Alice should of have been first, then Yotsuko, Haru, Lavi, Emmy, and Ilsa last in that order. It's a shame Alice and Haru are not getting side stories because of their ordering.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if  MiKandi Japan is still monitering this but can we get an answer on this?

"Are we seriously not going to have the main heroine's side story but get the  side character waitress side story?

Seriously do Alice instead of hers. I'm pretty sure the entire community thinks the same way."

It seems absurdly weird to have the side character's extra story instead of the main character ON THE FRONT ARTWORK OF THE VN.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, iamnoob said:

Ok looks like they just threw away free money. Lavi LN is selling like hell and the waitress isn't at all.....

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING THROUGH THEIR MINDS WITH THIS DECISION

Wasn't it based on a vote, the amount interest or something from the Japanese readers? Feels like I have a memory of something like that.