Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

flamepaladin

Kami no Rhapsody Translation (Recruiting Image Editors)

1 hour ago, Orodius said:

We played it for different reasons then. Kamidori's ideas, with the political conflicts, race relations in this fantasy world between angels and demons are cool, the whole concept pleases me. But everything is easily resolved without major difficulties or tension. I always liked Kamidori's scenario, but I never found the story deep enough, like a Fate series or Tsukihime. Just ok, it's average.

The characters are ok for me too. What really caught my eye about Kamidori really was the look that is very beautiful, and as an RPG lover, the gameplay appeals to me, and it's not just an annoying gimmick like other visual novels, it really takes itself seriously, having to maximize the gameplay, some missions are unexpectedly quite difficult, especially those of 99+ lvl.

By the way, doesn't Eushully announce a game a year? Shouldn't there be one more this year? = /

Well like i said i liked the world i was not comparing srpg to visual novels which are 100% plot or 100% hentai i was comparing eushully games to other (games) like that and i think that from what i have played they had pretty interesting story for what they were. They were not straight 100% hentai and gameplay like lilitales... The story and world in eushully games is solid most of the times.

Hello everyone,
I'm back with a small update.

The biggest (and only) news this time is we have found an image editor: hubb2001! XD
We will continue to look for image editor though, since there are a lot of images. So if you want to lend us your help, please post in this thread or send me a message. Any help is appreciated ^^.

The full patch will only be truly 'full' when all the images are edited, so that won't be released anytime soon. But I may release another partial patch in the near future. I'll try to include all the translated text into this patch ^^.

Well, that's about it for now.
Thank you for reading and see you next time ^^.