Jump to content

Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

flamepaladin

Kami no Rhapsody Translation (Recruiting Image Editors)

Recommended Posts

Hello,

Well, things seem to be heating up a bit, so I'll just put my thought here.
The 'it' I was referring to when I said ' I doubt it'll be a masterpiece' is exactly as Inferno assumed, I was talking about my translation. I feel like it's not exactly my place to say if a VN/game is a masterpiece or not, since a VN/game may be a masterpiece for someone but not for the other. And I'm not really a reviewer or anything like that.
But well, if I have to talk about my opinion of the game, which I think I've said before, then I personally think there are things that could have been better, in both the story and the gameplay. So, I'd say it is not a masterpiece. However, it's not like we can only enjoy masterpieces, right? After all, I did enjoy both of my playthroughs of the game. And well, to be honest, I doubt I'd have been able to keep up this long if I didn't enjoy it XD. That's why if possible, please don't be deterred by whether it's a masterpiece or not, and just enjoy the game ^^.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

Well, things seem to be heating up a bit, so I'll just put my thought here.
The 'it' I was referring to when I said ' I doubt it'll be a masterpiece' is exactly as Inferno assumed, I was talking about my translation. I feel like it's not exactly my place to say if a VN/game is a masterpiece or not, since a VN/game may be a masterpiece for someone but not for the other. And I'm not really a reviewer or anything like that.
But well, if I have to talk about my opinion of the game, which I think I've said before, then I personally think there are things that could have been better, in both the story and the gameplay. So, I'd say it is not a masterpiece. However, it's not like we can only enjoy masterpieces, right? After all, I did enjoy both of my playthroughs of the game. And well, to be honest, I doubt I'd have been able to keep up this long if I didn't enjoy it XD. That's why if possible, please don't be deterred by whether it's a masterpiece or not, and just enjoy the game ^^.

Man, you grew up so much, you make me proud x)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

Well, things seem to be heating up a bit, so I'll just put my thought here.
The 'it' I was referring to when I said ' I doubt it'll be a masterpiece' is exactly as Inferno assumed, I was talking about my translation. I feel like it's not exactly my place to say if a VN/game is a masterpiece or not, since a VN/game may be a masterpiece for someone but not for the other. And I'm not really a reviewer or anything like that.
But well, if I have to talk about my opinion of the game, which I think I've said before, then I personally think there are things that could have been better, in both the story and the gameplay. So, I'd say it is not a masterpiece. However, it's not like we can only enjoy masterpieces, right? After all, I did enjoy both of my playthroughs of the game. And well, to be honest, I doubt I'd have been able to keep up this long if I didn't enjoy it XD. That's why if possible, please don't be deterred by whether it's a masterpiece or not, and just enjoy the game ^^.

yes keep the passion ! n how is the progress any good news ? can we expecting any good news soon ? xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 12:16 AM, Kirashi said:

Man, you grew up so much, you make me proud x)

I don't remember being raised by you though :P
 

On 10/10/2019 at 1:57 AM, frontier14th said:

yes keep the passion ! n how is the progress any good news ? can we expecting any good news soon ? xD

 

I'll probably post an update this weekends or the next. Please look forward to it ^^.

Edited by flamepaladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

I don't remember being raised by you though :P
 

I'll probably post an update this weekends or the next. Please look forward to it ^^.

will do ! go for it mrpaladin. hope u will have time to do so n good luck !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,
I'm back with another progress update ^^.

There are both good news and bad news this time, so let's get started with the bad news first.
Our image editor, glupak, has withdrawn from the team. He's too busy irl right now to continue helping us.
Glupak, thank you very much for everything you'd done/edited for us ^^.

On to the good news, I've finished translating all of the texts for the game! Yay!
I'll take another look at it though, in case I missed something. But other than that, I'll probably only be making the patch now, and maybe posting progress update here?
 

Now then, I guess it's time I answered the question some of you have been asking for quite a while now: Will I translate another Eushully VN?
And the answer is ... no, for now. I've spent a little too much time on this project, so I'll take a little break for now (I need some time to clean up my game backlog XD). After that, I'll probably find some other project to work on. I don't know when I'll start again, but if there is any VN you guys would like to have translated, Eushully or not, you can make a post in this thread. I'll take a look at them, and maybe work on them, that is, if I can get my hands on the VN and the tools to extract the text XD.

Another thing is with glupak gone, we have no image editor. Technically, Nylios is switching over to image editing, but even with what glupak has done, there are still a lot of images left. That's why I'll start recruiting for more image editors to help Nylios with the task.
If you or your friends are interested in helping us making this patch a reality, please post in this thread or send me a pm. Thank you ^^.

Well, I think that's about it for now... I wonder if I can say that after posting a wall of text zzzzz
But in any case, thank you for reading, and see you next time ^^.

Edited by flamepaladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello everyone,
I'm back with another progress update ^^......

......But in any case, thank you for reading, and see you next time ^^.

sounds like great news so far, well excluding the thingie about glupak, so congrats on successfully pushing through.
& regarding what possibly comes next, you might wanna look at ninetails older titles, as there´s some real good stuff in there, eg. eve, amatsukaze & whatnot.

Edited by SaintOfVoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello everyone,
I'm back with another progress update ^^.

There are both good news and bad news this time, so let's get started with the bad news first.
Our image editor, glupak, has withdrawn from the team. He's too busy irl right now to continue helping us.
Glupak, thank you very much for everything you'd done/edited for us ^^.

On to the good news, I've finished translating all of the texts for the game! Yay!
I'll take another look at it though, in case I missed something. But other than that, I'll probably only be making the patch now, and maybe posting progress update here?
 

Now then, I guess it's time I answered the question some of you have been asking for quite a while now: Will I translate another Eushully VN?
And the answer is ... no, for now. I've spent a little too much time on this project, so I'll take a little break for now (I need some time to clean up my game backlog XD). After that, I'll probably find some other project to work on. I don't know when I'll start again, but if there is any VN you guys would like to have translated, Eushully or not, you can make a post in this thread. I'll take a look at them, and maybe work on them, that is, if I can get my hands on the VN and the tools to extract the text XD.

Another thing is with glupak gone, we have no image editor. Technically, Nylios is switching over to image editing, but even with what glupak has done, there are still a lot of images left. That's why I'll start recruiting for more image editors to help Nylios with the task.
If you or your friends are interested in helping us making this patch a reality, please post in this thread or send me a pm. Thank you ^^.

Well, I think that's about it for now... I wonder if I can say that after posting a wall of text zzzzz
But in any case, thank you for reading, and see you next time ^^.

Thanks a lot mrpaladin <3 i did think about when this kind of game from eushully gonna get translated n now here it is i found it ! thanks a lot to u ! hopefully company like mangagamers or few others can recruit u to make lot of VN/eroge can be enjoyed by lot of ppls who cant read japanese like us! i wholeheartly thank u for ur hardwok !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i have encountered a problem when i extract the patch to the game file and i launch the game i got a AGE.exe error so i downloaded a AGE patch fix but it doesn’t work i still got the error but i don’t use the patch file the game work good i don’t know why.

ps : sorry for the bad english i’m french 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/9/2019 at 11:01 PM, flamepaladin said:

Hello everyone,
I'm here with a progress update after 2 months XD.

I've translated all the scripts of the Eushully room and the text for the terrains and obstacles.
With this, I've translated almost all of the text (not counting images XD). There are only a few minor files for the voice actors and stuffs left. If I can find the time, I'll probably be able to finish them within this month.

Also, @frontier14th, thank you very much for your support, but you don't have to check back everyday for an update XD. I usually post an update around the middle of each month, so you can just check back around then. Or you can follow this thread to get a notification whenever there's a new post.

Well, that's about it this time,
Thank you for reading, and see you next time ^^.

Hi, i want to ask you about the patch. here, it said dat u have translated almost all of it. im still in chap 3. and the text is in JPN language... do i miss something???

newb here.... please help me bro

thx in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fake_Hero said:

Hello i have encountered a problem when i extract the patch to the game file and i launch the game i got a AGE.exe error so i downloaded a AGE patch fix but it doesn’t work i still got the error but i don’t use the patch file the game work good i don’t know why.

ps : sorry for the bad english i’m french 

Hello,

Have you updated the game and installed the append yet? If not, please do so. I think for the patch I have in the op, append 1 alone is enough.
If that still does not fix the problem, please take a screenshot of the error, I'll try to see what I can do.

15 hours ago, Penguin74 said:

Hi, i want to ask you about the patch. here, it said dat u have translated almost all of it. im still in chap 3. and the text is in JPN language... do i miss something???

newb here.... please help me bro

thx in advance

Hello,

While I have translated all of the text, I haven't made the patch for all of them yet. The patch in the op is just a partial patch that includes the prologue, chapter 1 and chapter 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

Have you updated the game and installed the append yet? If not, please do so. I think for the patch I have in the op, append 1 alone is enough.
If that still does not fix the problem, please take a screenshot of the error, I'll try to see what I can do.

Hello,

While I have translated all of the text, I haven't made the patch for all of them yet. The patch in the op is just a partial patch that includes the prologue, chapter 1 and chapter 2.

ohh. now i get it.... can i know when will u update it or can u give me the link for the latest version boss.... XD

thx in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Yes i updated the game and i have all the append but the error still show up : 

"ARCGameEngine stopped working" even with the AGE.exe patch there is same error

[Window Title]
ARCGameEngine

[Main Instruction]
ARCGameEngine stopped working 

[Close the program]

here is the screen : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tqEn0kZz4ZQdCsdGjmXhQPtoKLQk8_jaRWMblqAn5MU/edit?usp=sharing

It's in french sorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fake_Hero said:

Hello,

Yes i updated the game and i have all the append but the error still show up : 

"ARCGameEngine stopped working" even with the AGE.exe patch there is same error

[Window Title]
ARCGameEngine

[Main Instruction]
ARCGameEngine stopped working 

[Close the program]

here is the screen : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tqEn0kZz4ZQdCsdGjmXhQPtoKLQk8_jaRWMblqAn5MU/edit?usp=sharing

It's in french sorry 

Try to install Japanese Font. I have that problem before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fake_Hero said:

I install japanese font via windows 10 or i have to go on internet to install japanese font ?

Hello, sorry i must have skipped over the post, but the arc engine stopped working is common with ellushally <--(prolly spell that wrong) games apparently. Someone posted a solution in the previous pages of this thread that worked for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Veshen10 said:

Hello, sorry i must have skipped over the post, but the arc engine stopped working is common with ellushally <--(prolly spell that wrong) games apparently. Someone posted a solution in the previous pages of this thread that worked for me. 

Hello,

Yes i saw the post but it still don't work for me maybe i did wrong the AGE.exe modded patch don't work for some reason maybe because it's not the original game i changed the local to japanese i used local emulator i downloaded all the japanese font but still don't work and i updated the game to the 1.10 but still don't work i think i'm gonna play it japanese and i have all the append (1 and 2).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 10:10 PM, Fake_Hero said:

Hello,

Yes i updated the game and i have all the append but the error still show up : 

"ARCGameEngine stopped working" even with the AGE.exe patch there is same error

[Window Title]
ARCGameEngine

[Main Instruction]
ARCGameEngine stopped working 

[Close the program]

here is the screen : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tqEn0kZz4ZQdCsdGjmXhQPtoKLQk8_jaRWMblqAn5MU/edit?usp=sharing

It's in french sorry 

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot. This is the first time I've heard of the problem tbh, and the patch seems to be working fine on my end... I'll try to see if there's anything I can do.
Btw, did you update the game and install the appends before applying the patch?

On 10/26/2019 at 3:14 AM, Veshen10 said:

I wonder, if its possible to release the partial patch with just all the text fully translated until a image editor joins the team? or would that not work? 

It is possible. It's just I want to have our menu translation in the next patch for more consistency, and to get some feedback as well. But if we can't find any image editor soon, I may release another patch without the images.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot. This is the first time I've heard of the problem tbh, and the patch seems to be working fine on my end... I'll try to see if there's anything I can do.
Btw, did you update the game and install the appends before applying the patch?

It is possible. It's just I want to have our menu translation in the next patch for more consistency, and to get some feedback as well. But if we can't find any image editor soon, I may release another patch without the images.

Hello,

Yes i installed the update and the append before the patch but for some reason it doesn’t work idk why 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.10.2019 at 4:42 AM, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot. This is the first time I've heard of the problem tbh, and the patch seems to be working fine on my end... I'll try to see if there's anything I can do.
Btw, did you update the game and install the appends before applying the patch?

It is possible. It's just I want to have our menu translation in the next patch for more consistency, and to get some feedback as well. But if we can't find any image editor soon, I may release another patch without the images.

Great i can't wait to finally see another game from eushully translated.

Kamidori and ikusa megami were great, thank you for what you are doing.

Edited by Atimesaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why you expect so much from the lore of other Eushully games.

I mean ..... most people just played Kamidori because it's just what's available in English, and the story was pretty much whatever. Not bad enough to kill the experience, but the lore of Eushully games has always been pretty basic, especially Kamidori.

Other Visual Novels do a thousand times better on Lore. I for example like Eushully's games better for Eroge (Visual) and Gameplay, which is what matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Orodius said:

I don't know why you expect so much from the lore of other Eushully games.

I mean ..... most people just played Kamidori because it's just what's available in English, and the story was pretty much whatever. Not bad enough to kill the experience, but the lore of Eushully games has always been pretty basic, especially Kamidori.

Other Visual Novels do a thousand times better on Lore. I for example like Eushully's games better for Eroge (Visual) and Gameplay, which is what matters.

Characters were likeable world and art well i liked the plot of ikusa megami and the world of it. I was never really as much interested in the gameplay it was a bonus for me but still it was pretty nice...

And well kamidori has a nicely done world h-scenes imo it depends on what you think is for you meaningful story i only want some world to enjoy and immerse myself into

Lore in eushully games is a lot better than in the other Eroge rpg games which i know... i don't have much things to which i can relate so. For me the world building and story is really nice

Edited by Atimesaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2019 at 1:24 PM, Atimesaku said:

Characters were likeable world and art well i liked the plot of ikusa megami and the world of it. I was never really as much interested in the gameplay it was a bonus for me but still it was pretty nice...

And well kamidori has a nicely done world h-scenes imo it depends on what you think is for you meaningful story i only want some world to enjoy and immerse myself into

Lore in eushully games is a lot better than in the other Eroge rpg games which i know... i don't have much things to which i can relate so. For me the world building and story is really nice

We played it for different reasons then. Kamidori's ideas, with the political conflicts, race relations in this fantasy world between angels and demons are cool, the whole concept pleases me. But everything is easily resolved without major difficulties or tension. I always liked Kamidori's scenario, but I never found the story deep enough, like a Fate series or Tsukihime. Just ok, it's average.

The characters are ok for me too. What really caught my eye about Kamidori really was the look that is very beautiful, and as an RPG lover, the gameplay appeals to me, and it's not just an annoying gimmick like other visual novels, it really takes itself seriously, having to maximize the gameplay, some missions are unexpectedly quite difficult, especially those of 99+ lvl.

By the way, doesn't Eushully announce a game a year? Shouldn't there be one more this year? = /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×