Kami no Rhapsody Translation by Rhapsody Translation (Full patch released)

flamepaladin

13 hours ago, Veshen10 said:

isnt that something you gotta find out/know for yourself?

It's in japanese only so far, I know there's a partial patch but I don't really do partial patches.

I was asking for a general opinion, the general opinion of Kamidori is that's got a pretty weak story, I played a little of Kamidori for 5-10 hours and I agree that the story is not it's strong suit, main reason why I dropped it as it couldn't keep me interested as it was pretty "meh" for me.

3 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Only a few of Eushully games have really good stories (based on what I heard). But most of them don't have amazing stories, and you're just playing them for the gameplay and fantasy lore, not the story.

Oh really? Unfortunate.

Edited by Nier

On 6/20/2019 at 11:20 PM, Nier said:

How's the story in this game? Is it better than the story from Kamidori Alchemy Meister at least?

Hello,

Before I answer your question, I should say that I'm the type that read anything as long as they don't make me fall asleep. So I'm probably not the best person to ask for impression on the story.
In any case, I think the story is quite good. It's not amazing or anything, but it's enjoyable. At the very least, I haven't fallen asleep while reading KnR yet XD.
In comparison to Kamidori... It's been so long since I played Kamidori so I don't remember much of it, but if I have to, I'd rank them around the same.

15 hours ago, Raiko said:

Once again thanks for doing this! Is there going to be another partial patch before the full release or would you rather w8 until it's fully completed?

Hello,
Thank you for your encouragements ^^.

As for the patch, right now, we don't have anything planned. However, we may release a more polished and more complete partial patch. I think it'd be better if we could include our translations of the Menu and UI in the partial patch. We'll be able to get some feedback for them before releasing the complete patch as well.

I'll make an announcement if there's another patch coming, whether it's the partial or complete patch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 6:07 AM, Infernoplex said:

Only a few of Eushully games have really good stories (based on what I heard). But most of them don't have amazing stories, and you're just playing them for the gameplay and fantasy lore, not the story.

First what game it that banner pic from and 2nd thanks for trying to translate this game I enjoy the game play and have wanted to read the story now I can when this is done keep up the great work flamepaladin and the rest of the team.

Hello everyone,
I'm back with another progress update.

First of all, about the translation... I've finished translating all of the scripts for the story! (Yay! XD)
Now, this doesn't mean that the game is fully translated. There are still many things that need to be translated such as the Eushully Room, the character information, etc. I'd say around 85% of the whole game have been translated.

Next, around 1/3 of the menu images have been edited.
Chapter 2 is still in tlc and editing.
The in-game terminologies list is also being translated.

I think that's about it this time.
While this is quite a big milestone for us, it'll still be a while before the game is fully translated. Please bear with us until then ^^.

Thank you, and see you next time ^^!

On 7/14/2019 at 1:51 PM, flamepaladin said:

Hello everyone,
I'm back with another progress update.

First of all, about the translation... I've finished translating all of the scripts for the story! (Yay! XD)
Now, this doesn't mean that the game is fully translated. There are still many things that need to be translated such as the Eushully Room, the character information, etc. I'd say around 85% of the whole game have been translated.

Next, around 1/3 of the menu images have been edited.
Chapter 2 is still in tlc and editing.
The in-game terminologies list is also being translated.

I think that's about it this time.
While this is quite a big milestone for us, it'll still be a while before the game is fully translated. Please bear with us until then ^^.

Thank you, and see you next time ^^!

Thank you and the team for the hard work I have seen on other site how hard this company make it game to translate I do have a question if that is cool are you going to translate the append's as well or no and again ty.

6 hours ago, mkrnova1 said:

Thank you and the team for the hard work I have seen on other site how hard this company make it game to translate I do have a question if that is cool are you going to translate the append's as well or no and again ty.

Hello,

Thank you for your encouragements ^^

As for your question, yes, we are translating the appends as well. When I said I've finished with the scripts for the story, that also includes the story of the appends.

1 hour ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

Thank you for your encouragements ^^

As for your question, yes, we are translating the appends as well. When I said I've finished with the scripts for the story, that also includes the story of the appends.

ok cool I wasn't sure if that was the case or if it was just the main story done looking forward to the full thing when it come out.

Hello

As everyone else has mostly stated, thank you so much for your hard work. Love seeing yet another Eushully game with an active translation ongoing.

So now that you have the full story translated from the sounds of it, will we see a partial patch including the story as you have it so far. I understand there is still a lot of translation and editing and so on needed, but a large chunk of people would love to see a partial patch dropped at this point.

Thanks again and keep up the hard work!

20 hours ago, sidewayssix said:

Hello

As everyone else has mostly stated, thank you so much for your hard work. Love seeing yet another Eushully game with an active translation ongoing.

So now that you have the full story translated from the sounds of it, will we see a partial patch including the story as you have it so far. I understand there is still a lot of translation and editing and so on needed, but a large chunk of people would love to see a partial patch dropped at this point.

Thanks again and keep up the hard work!

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your encouragements ^^.

Now, as for the patch, well, I do plan on releasing another partial patch. However, at the moment, I do not know when that will be. For the next patch, I want to include our translations of the menu as well, so I'll have to wait for that first.
Also, I don't know if I will include all of the story I've translated into the patch. As I've said before, I'll only release a patch if the chapters included in there are playable in English. And well, to release the full story means that pretty much everything else would have to be translated as well. But I'll try to at least include the next chapter and the appends into the next patch.

10 hours ago, SacredChaos said:

Firstly, thank you for your work on this game
Secondly, while the game itself plays fine for some reason this error keeps popping up every 5 or so minutes, is there any way to solve it or just make it not appear?ZbEqTI2.png

An error has occurred

Data is corrupted.
Please reinstall.
Do you want to continue the program?
Yes: Continue the program as it is.
(It may not work properly)
No: Quit the program!

On 7/28/2019 at 9:02 AM, mkrnova1 said:

I am just asking to be on the safe side but when the next update weather it be a partial patch or the full patch I should be able to just put it into the folder and keep going with my save file or do I have to start a new game?

Hello,

When the new patch is released, you should be able to put it in your current game folder and continue playing with your save file normally.
At the very least, I've been doing that over and over again while testing the game, and it works just fine for me.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:12 PM, SacredChaos said:

Secondly, while the game itself plays fine for some reason this error keeps popping up every 5 or so minutes, is there any way to solve it or just make it not appear?ZbEqTI2.png

Have you updated the game to version 1.01? You can check the game version on the title screen, under the game's title.
If you have not, please update the game and see if the problem still appears. If it still does, please tell me. I'll see what I can do.

19 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

When the new patch is released, you should be able to put it in your current game folder and continue playing with your save file normally.
At the very least, I've been doing that over and over again while testing the game, and it works just fine for me.

Have you updated the game to version 1.01? You can check the game version on the title screen, under the game's title.
If you have not, please update the game and see if the problem still appears. If it still does, please tell me. I'll see what I can do.

Hello,

I have patched the game and the version shows up as 1.01.0011 also I'm not sure whether it makes a difference but I have both of the appends installed. I even tried reinstalling the game as the error was telling me to do but that did not help.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, SacredChaos said:

Try to install it in this order:

Kami no Rhapsody game
Append 1
1.01 Update
Append 2
Zap Interface patch
English Partial patch

On 8/1/2019 at 1:12 PM, SacredChaos said:

This is actually a known issue in Eushully games. Search for AGE Patch.exe and there's a patch to fix it. Or you can switch your pc to japanese locale.