flamepaladin

Kami no Rhapsody Translation (Partial Patch released)

13 hours ago, Veshen10 said:

isnt that something you gotta find out/know for yourself?

It's in japanese only so far, I know there's a partial patch but I don't really do partial patches.

I was asking for a general opinion, the general opinion of Kamidori is that's got a pretty weak story, I played a little of Kamidori for 5-10 hours and I agree that the story is not it's strong suit, main reason why I dropped it as it couldn't keep me interested as it was pretty "meh" for me.

3 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Only a few of Eushully games have really good stories (based on what I heard). But most of them don't have amazing stories, and you're just playing them for the gameplay and fantasy lore, not the story.

Oh really? Unfortunate.

Edited by Nier

On 6/20/2019 at 11:20 PM, Nier said:

How's the story in this game? Is it better than the story from Kamidori Alchemy Meister at least?

Hello,

Before I answer your question, I should say that I'm the type that read anything as long as they don't make me fall asleep. So I'm probably not the best person to ask for impression on the story.
In any case, I think the story is quite good. It's not amazing or anything, but it's enjoyable. At the very least, I haven't fallen asleep while reading KnR yet XD.
In comparison to Kamidori... It's been so long since I played Kamidori so I don't remember much of it, but if I have to, I'd rank them around the same.

15 hours ago, Raiko said:

Once again thanks for doing this! Is there going to be another partial patch before the full release or would you rather w8 until it's fully completed?

Hello,
Thank you for your encouragements ^^.

As for the patch, right now, we don't have anything planned. However, we may release a more polished and more complete partial patch. I think it'd be better if we could include our translations of the Menu and UI in the partial patch. We'll be able to get some feedback for them before releasing the complete patch as well.

I'll make an announcement if there's another patch coming, whether it's the partial or complete patch.