Jump to content

Kami no Rhapsody Translation by Rhapsody Translation (Full patch released)


Recommended Posts

On 8/15/2020 at 11:34 AM, Shaun said:

I'm pretty sure you meant "method"...

... oops your right, I meant to say "method" just fixed it.

Thanks for letting me know.

 

7 hours ago, Blah312 said:

Any idea why voices don't work for me? I can hear the intro narrator and all other sounds work, but voices don't :c

Hello Blah312, Do me a favor, go to "options" then "Characters Tab" and test the audio of a character and make sure every characters Voice is on.

Also check "Sound Tab" and make sure that the voice volume is on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DarkDarx said:

Hello Blah312, Do me a favor, go to "options" then "Characters Tab" and test the audio of a character and make sure every characters Voice is on.

Also check "Sound Tab" and make sure that the voice volume is on.

I did! They're all on, even when I click the volume check thing for BGM/Sound Effects they work, but when I click it for Voice, there's no sound. I've tried changing system locale to Japanse, AppLocale, running as admin, and setting a firewall exclusion, none of it's worked 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Blah312 said:

I did! They're all on, even when I click the volume check thing for BGM/Sound Effects they work, but when I click it for Voice, there's no sound. I've tried changing system locale to Japanse, AppLocale, running as admin, and setting a firewall exclusion, none of it's worked 😕

hmm.. it's possible that where you got the game from removed the audio files for the voice.. Can you check the size of the folder containing the game, because it should be around 

7.85 GB more or less.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DarkDarx said:

hmm.. it's possible that where you got the game from removed the audio files for the voice.. Can you check the size of the folder containing the game, because it should be around 

7.85 GB more or less.

Yes, do that, and try to load the ISO to your computer before loading, in case it wasn't a full installation

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2020 at 5:40 AM, koukaXS said:

if possible,can someone give help on changing windowed resolution?when i try to go into settings,it text are corrupted and i've already downloaded the extra jp font,and also : is there
a way to lock the fps on the game?because since the fps is unlocked it keeps pushing my gpu at 100% all time,even on menus and the gpu i'm using is a rx570 4gb vram





786368_Sem_titulo.png

Hi koukaXS, your fps problem is due to your v-sync being on which use heavy amount of graphics.

 

 

Just follow the video tutorial but instead of enabling, disable sync 

here's another method if the first one fails.

 

 

hmm.. i'm not sure about the screen resolution on windowed mode but what you can do is 

Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)

  1. Click taskbar settings.

  2. Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

  3. Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

or visit https://www.windowscentral.com/how-auto-hide-taskbar-windows-10-april-update to see How to auto-hide the taskbar in Windows 10

i'll do some more research about the screen resolution on windowed mode and see what i can found out.

hope this helps for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DarkDarx said:

Hi koukaXS, your fps problem is due to your v-sync being on which use heavy amount of graphics.

 

 

Just follow the video tutorial but instead of enabling, disable sync 

here's another method if the first one fails.

 

 

hmm.. i'm not sure about the screen resolution on windowed mode but what you can do is 

Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)

  1. Click taskbar settings.

  2. Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

  3. Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

or visit https://www.windowscentral.com/how-auto-hide-taskbar-windows-10-april-update to see How to auto-hide the taskbar in Windows 10

i'll do some more research about the screen resolution on windowed mode and see what i can found out.

hope this helps for now.

that helped alot really,if it was not a way i would unninstal it and if i can bother you a bit more,would you know how i can fix this corrupted text?i open this window using ctrl+double click on age patch,and i think on that direct D3 maybe have the option to disable Vsync without needing other programs
qllgxX3.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, koukaXS said:

that helped alot really,if it was not a way i would uninstall it and if i can bother you a bit more,would you know how i can fix this corrupted text?i open this window using ctrl+double click on age patch,and i think on that direct D3 maybe have the option to disable Vsync without needing other programs
qllgxX3.png

You will need Locale Emulator to run the game in Japanese link to download file - https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator/releases

here's a video how it works - 

by the way the text is not corrupted it's due to the your PC system not understanding the original language the text is shows that causes the weird text.

hers how it superposed to look like using Locale Emulator in Japanese.

just hold CTRL Key down and right click on the game select locale emulator and select run in Japanese.

Ow2co9d.png

and this is what you get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DarkDarx said:

You will need Locale Emulator to run the game in Japanese link to download file - https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator/releases

here's a video how it works - 

by the way the text is not corrupted it's due to the your PC system not understanding the original language the text is shows that causes the weird text.

hers how it superposed to look like using Locale Emulator in Japanese.

just hold CTRL Key down and right click on the game select locale emulator and select run in Japanese.

Ow2co9d.png

and this is what you get.

i already use the locale,but cant open that window with it,if i hold the ctrl key and do the right click on mouse for emulator,it will open the game instead that window.
Edit: Nvm,really sorry to bother,i was dumb but i figured out how to make it open holding control thanks alot o/
Edit2:i manged to fix the fps on it without 3rd parties so you really helped me like a god on this one,now this for sure will be my last question,is it possible to hide those options here?

unknown.png

 

Edited by koukaXS
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, koukaXS said:

i already use the locale,but cant open that window with it,if i hold the ctrl key and do the right click on mouse for emulator,it will open the game instead that window.
Edit: Nvm,really sorry to bother,i was dumb but i figured out how to make it open holding control thanks alot o/
Edit2:i manged to fix the fps on it without 3rd parties so you really helped me like a god on this one,now this for sure will be my last question,is it possible to hide those options here?

unknown.png

 

Hi KoukaXS, I'll like to know which options you want to hide because the img.png  is not displaying .

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DarkDarx said:

Hi KoukaXS, I'll like to know which options you want to hide because the img.png  is not displaying .

wtbPqZc.png

if the image does not appear now,the option would be the ones bellow the game on upper screen from it,the ones with  a (G)  (C) (M) and (O)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone help?

 

Sorry if this was already resolved, there are to much stuff I don't understand (0 IT knowlage) so I can't tell if it is what I need or not.

 

So:

 

I applied patch from page 1.

 

Game starts (I use AGE Patch.exe - ショートカット ), all ok. But if I go to EU room or start the game, https://imgur.com/NJFsFbp    aka Game crash. I can see the 1st CG if I start the game. As the man start to say something game crash. If I enter EU, a girl voice, black screen and error.

 

I have:

Windows 10

I set my region to Japan

I set my laugvage to Japan (as you saw, even Age has some japanese text. Everything is in japane...I actually have no clue how to get back to change it to Eng as everything is in japan O.O. My keyboard is still in Eng because I selected the option to write like that, here are some random letters if I change for Jap version: っさだsだsだs. Error regadless. I restarted the PC already. I have no clue what else to do and again, what were sugested above, I don't even understand if it its for me or not. Someone please help (why in the world are no Eushully games in west yet:(( )

Link to post
Share on other sites

just checking but you did change the app locale right? and not only the language which btw is unnecessary, you only have to change the app locale and most stuff will remain in english. try to return your settings to your original ones and then use locale emulator that way you won't have to change stuff like that all the time. https://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UnHolyFiretruck said:

just checking but you did change the app locale right? and not only the language which btw is unnecessary, you only have to change the app locale and most stuff will remain in english. try to return your settings to your original ones and then use locale emulator that way you won't have to change stuff like that all the time. https://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/

Finally! I got scared when it didn't work again but once I run as administrator i was greeded for the 1st time by the girl in Eu room:x And story as well. Now, I need to finish the game I'm playing now, hopefully no more issues (like I keep reading something about neeeding to confirm somthing over and over)

 

Anyways. sorry. I'm just happy it finnaly works! I stil don't get, I really don't get. how are Eully games not already in west, they are so briliant. Thank you for the link and info, and BIG THANK YOU for everyone who made the patch!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, recently my pc ran into a problem and I had to reinstall windows so I lost all my progress in the game. If somebody could update your own save file so that I don´t have to start over I would be very grateful.

I was in Mistoria Route on chapter 8.

Also thx for the work and keep it up!

PD: Sorry if my english is bad, I´m from Argentina.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Soulvnovel said:

still don't get, I really don't get. How are Eushully games not already in west, they are so brilliant. Thank you for the link and info, and BIG THANK YOU for everyone who made the patch!

Eushully has no interest in ever releasing their games to the west and I doubt that will ever change.

 

Honestly Japanese local emulator is never necessary (I don't use it and never will and it doesn't always work), just make sure you have Japanese fonts installed and your non-unicode language is set to Japanese and you shouldn't ever have issues running any visual novel.  Don't listen to anyone who tells you to use Japanese local emulator.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

First of all I want to thank you, for putting in soo much hard work in translating this game, especially since its done by Eushully. You must have run into continuous errors, meanwhile translating this game and if it was me or anyone else who would know at least half of what you and your team knows towards programming and translating, we would have quit half way into it because of the lack of patients we would have because of the errors. So, thank you a lot for what you have done.

What I am about to ask you might seem rude but have you started translating "Fuukan no Grasesta" and if you have in your opinion what would be an estimate time that it would take you to finish translating and releasing the patch. It can be a rough estimate.

 

Thank you, for what you have done and I hope your team will carry on translating and taking on the challenge of translating big games like Kami no Rhapsody.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 7:56 AM, Unknown Individual said:

Hi

First of all I want to thank you, for putting in soo much hard work in translating this game, especially since its done by Eushully. You must have run into continuous errors, meanwhile translating this game and if it was me or anyone else who would know at least half of what you and your team knows towards programming and translating, we would have quit half way into it because of the lack of patients we would have because of the errors. So, thank you a lot for what you have done.

What I am about to ask you might seem rude but have you started translating "Fuukan no Grasesta" and if you have in your opinion what would be an estimate time that it would take you to finish translating and releasing the patch. It can be a rough estimate.

 

Thank you, for what you have done and I hope your team will carry on translating and taking on the challenge of translating big games like Kami no Rhapsody.

Hello, and sorry for the late reply.
And thank you very much for the encouraging words ^^

As for Grasesta... We're still at quite an early stage of the translation, so it's really hard to give an estimation... If I have to say though, I think it'll take at least until the end of next year, maybe even longer.
Once we have more updates to share, I'll be sure to make an announcement. So please wait until then, thank you ^^

On 9/5/2020 at 8:35 PM, Arkus said:

My game looks blurry when i go fullscreen how do i fix it ?

Hello ^^

You can try changing the engine's settings. You can access it by force-closing the game (through End Task in Task Manager for example), then when you launch the game again, this windows should appear:
unknown.png

Choosing 'No' will launch the game as usual, and choosing 'Yes' will bring you to the engine's settings. It's in Japanese, but try to match the setting I highlight in this image:
https://i.imgur.com/pF2qX8G.png

Do remember that KnR is locked at 720p, so there's only so much we can do...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Hi Flamepaladin and Rhapsody team,

Congratulations for your excellent translation. 

Sorry for asking here, but can you share your age script decompiler? Mine is a little old and doesn't support the new opcodes.

It worked fine for Verita, but doesn't work for Memoria.

 

I understand if you can't share it, just asking to make sure so I start considering other options(VNR?).

 

Happy holidays and stay safe.

 

P.S. my ultimate goal is to make edited MTL for Zero(the second half), Verita(compatible with Zap Interface) and Memoria(don't know yet).

Mainly for personal use, since I hate auto-translators and I like the trilogy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trollwut said:

Hey, is there a place where I can download the agf converter for this game?
I'm trying to make some mod, and tried converter from Kamidori, but some of the agf can't be converted.

 

http://asmodean.reverse.net/pages/exs4alf.html

On 12/27/2020 at 7:55 AM, DrKappa said:

Hi Flamepaladin and Rhapsody team,

Congratulations for your excellent translation. 

Sorry for asking here, but can you share your age script decompiler? Mine is a little old and doesn't support the new opcodes.

It worked fine for Verita, but doesn't work for Memoria.

 

I understand if you can't share it, just asking to make sure so I start considering other options(VNR?).

 

Happy holidays and stay safe.

 

P.S. my ultimate goal is to make edited MTL for Zero(the second half), Verita(compatible with Zap Interface) and Memoria(don't know yet).

Mainly for personal use, since I hate auto-translators and I like the trilogy.

I put it up on github here: https://github.com/Kelebek1/Eushully-Decompiler

Edited by Kelebek1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...