Kami no Rhapsody Translation by Rhapsody Translation (Full patch released)

flamepaladin

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Congratulation for the release of the full patch. Personally I prefer Arterial as the next project, but Grasesta sound like not too bad there so good luck on that later.

We actually discussed it (with me and Yuuko being the most vocal for working on Arterial) and it actually was among the top choices for next project, but rumours happened that someone already started to, or was preparing to work on it so we turned to something else.

1 hour ago, Danywar said:

...but rumours happened that someone already started to, or was preparing to work on it so we turned to something else.

Hmmm, didn't Grasesta have similar rumors surronding it too? I believe I heard the same kind of rumors about someone already working on Grasesta. But I never heard any rumors about Arterial project. Are you 100% certain someone's actually working on it?

12 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Hmmm, didn't Grasesta have similar rumors surronding it too? I believe I heard the same kind of rumors about someone already working on Grasesta. But I never heard any rumors about Arterial project. Are you 100% certain someone's actually working on it?

If i recall, someone contacted Flame and asked for the tools in order to start an Arterial project a couple months ago, which was when we were deciding on what to do next.

also Flame doesn't have Arterial so it makes it a bit harder for him to translate it.

Edited by Danywar

Try to look for the reddit post. There is a link for that might help against crashes. Also make sure your System Locale is in japanese.

View the System Locale settings for Windows
Click Start, then Control Panel.
Click Clock, Language and Region.
Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region. ...
Click the Administrative tab. ...
Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
Click OK.

@Danywar

Ah, that may have been me? I'm not currently translating it however, since a friend asked for help on another project as I was going to start it. So if you guys want to do it, please go right ahead! And if you guys ever need help with it, feel free to hit me up.

Anyway, congratulations on the project! More Eushully is always welcome!

Edited by Lonomega

Congratulation for the full translation, and thanks a lot for your hardwork and this release. I can now replay Kami no Rhapsody again, and the H-scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It's very nice that you're translating Eushully game. I wish it's arterial, I played that game dozen of times and still barely understand the story which is unique among Eushully games same with the gameplay. Though Grasesta is nice too since Eushully games are all gems. Congrats again, thank you all for the dedication to translate.

Also for the crashes. Make sure your system locale is set to japanese, or you can use LocaleEmulator like me, where you can start the game with the locale you want. Another cause which I experienced is font problem. If you're using windows 10, you might experience this, I'm not  100% sure which font, but if I remember it's MS PGothic and MS Mincho. You can confirm that it's font problem if you go to Option>Adv then the game crashes. Hope it will help.

Hi there ! First of all, ty for this work !

Now... Here's my problem. When i lunch the game, i crash everytime text is about to appear or if i go to ADV/Sound/Chara. I've tried seventhtale font, but didn't help... Nor anything else as helped me (japanese font installed from windows, play as admin...) Finaly, i've try to play as japanese but I got this error:

lnms.png

Can someone help me here, please ? 

Edited by Amatsu-dango

On 27/07/2020 at 6:47 PM, Amatsu-dango said:

Now... Here's my problem. When i lunch the game, i crash everytime text is about to appear or if i go to ADV/Sound/Chara. I've tried seventhtale font, but didn't help... Nor anything else as helped me (japanese font installed from windows, play as admin...) Finaly, i've try to play as japanese but I got this error:

lnms.png

you can try this patch, it's for fuukan no graesita but it worked on the other ones for me. "https://mega.nz/file/fihnDBbL#ECD8CHtb1Vsh1XlyzZn1kyNGuiCy0f922XdVM7hu0fg"

Edited by UnHolyFiretruck

9 hours ago, Amatsu-dango said:

lnms.png

Try to use this save. I changed the font for dialog into MS UI Gothic. Make sure you have that font. Since you crashed when text appears I just can't think of this as not a font problem. Try the patch too, it might help.
Place the folder in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Eushully make sure to backup your save if you already have one.

Edited by seventhtale
Adding Details

Can someone help me when I lunch the game in full screen the screen is a bit on the left side hiding a portion of the screen while it doesn't affect the game but its bugging me too much.

Edit:

Never mind I manage to fix it.

Edited by kinunatzs

With the newest patch the game would start and shortly thereafter crash. The only thing that would show up is a black screen for a short time. My App Locale was in Japanese so I tried a bunch of things to get it to work. What ended up working was using a japanese locale emulator. So if your game is crashing on startup use a locale emulator.

Edited by FBI

27 minutes ago, FBI said:

With the newest patch the game would start and shortly thereafter crash. The only thing that would show up is a black screen for a short time. My App Locale was in Japanese so I tried a bunch of things to get it to work. What ended up working was using a japanese locale emulator. So if your game is crashing on startup use a locale emulator.

Not having that issue at all, plays the same with the full patch, I will never use Japanese locale emulator as that is never needed, you only ever need your non-unicode language set to Japanese.

Something else is wrong if the full patch is causing the game to crash.

Edited by Shaun

11 hours ago, FBI said:

use the patch i posted earlier in the chat, just copy and paste it into the game directory and then use "AGE Patch.exe" as launcher and the crash should no longer occur you may need to exempt it from your firewall though as my own antivirus kept false flagging it when run.

• 2 weeks later...

if possible,can someone give help on changing windowed resolution?when i try to go into settings,it text are corrupted and i've already downloaded the extra jp font,and also : is there
a way to lock the fps on the game?because since the fps is unlocked it keeps pushing my gpu at 100% all time,even on menus and the gpu i'm using is a rx570 4gb vram

786368_Sem_titulo.png

On 8/3/2020 at 12:38 AM, FBI said:

Try using seventhtale method, That worked for me, apparently it's the game text font that cause the game to close, when beginning the game.

Just download MS UI Gothic Font and the Save Config file given by seventhtale 

Place the Save Config file in C:\Users\ UserName \AppData\Local\Eushully\神のラプソディ 

Make sure to backup your save if you already have one.

Edited by DarkDarx