Kami no Rhapsody Translation by Rhapsody Translation (Full patch released)

flamepaladin

1 hour ago, Orodius said:

We played it for different reasons then. Kamidori's ideas, with the political conflicts, race relations in this fantasy world between angels and demons are cool, the whole concept pleases me. But everything is easily resolved without major difficulties or tension. I always liked Kamidori's scenario, but I never found the story deep enough, like a Fate series or Tsukihime. Just ok, it's average.

The characters are ok for me too. What really caught my eye about Kamidori really was the look that is very beautiful, and as an RPG lover, the gameplay appeals to me, and it's not just an annoying gimmick like other visual novels, it really takes itself seriously, having to maximize the gameplay, some missions are unexpectedly quite difficult, especially those of 99+ lvl.

By the way, doesn't Eushully announce a game a year? Shouldn't there be one more this year? = /

Well like i said i liked the world i was not comparing srpg to visual novels which are 100% plot or 100% hentai i was comparing eushully games to other (games) like that and i think that from what i have played they had pretty interesting story for what they were. They were not straight 100% hentai and gameplay like lilitales... The story and world in eushully games is solid most of the times.

Hello everyone,
I'm back with a small update.

The biggest (and only) news this time is we have found an image editor: hubb2001! XD
We will continue to look for image editor though, since there are a lot of images. So if you want to lend us your help, please post in this thread or send me a message. Any help is appreciated ^^.

The full patch will only be truly 'full' when all the images are edited, so that won't be released anytime soon. But I may release another partial patch in the near future. I'll try to include all the translated text into this patch ^^.

Well, that's about it for now.
Thank you for reading and see you next time ^^.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:48 PM, Atimesaku said:

Sorry but can i maybe ask if we, can hope for somekind of a release in the coming month? I'm not sure if it is a good idea to start something bigger. I wanted to have open backlog especially for kami no rhapsody.

Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy recently.

As for the patch, I don't know if I'll be able to release it next month tbh. I will try to, but I can't make any promise right now.

4 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy recently.

As for the patch, I don't know if I'll be able to release it next month tbh. I will try to, but I can't make any promise right now.

Thank you very much for update, guess i will do something lenghty then.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,
I'm back with an update, and a late Christmas, early new year gift for everyone :P.

Well, you've probably guessed what it is, since there's not really anything else I can give you at this time XD. But still, here it is at last, the partial patch with full translated text! Yay!! XD
A little about the patch:
- Just as its name suggests, only the texts have been fully translated. Hubb and Nylios are still hard at work on editing the images. We'll update the patch and make an announcement regarding that in the future ^^.
- With that said, there are edited images included in the patch, such as the tutorial images, the town spots' names, ect. While there aren't that many, I hope that their inclusion will be useful during your playthrough.
- While this patch included all translated text, it doesn't mean all of them have been tlc-ed/edited yet. Because of that, there will probably be many mistakes, typos, etc.. If you encounter them, please let us know, we'll fix them in our next patch. Thank you very much.
- This patch does include the translations for both appends, so please make sure to install both appends before applying this patch. I haven't tested it yet, but there is a chance you won't be able to launch the game after applying the patch if you only have one append. If this happens, please let me know. I'll make a separate patch for people with 1 append, or no append at all. (Let's hope I can do it XD)

How to apply the patch:
- It's the same as the previous patch. All you have to do is extracting the patch into the root directory of the game.
- If you're going to use ZAP's interface patch, please apply their patch first, then ours. Do keep in mind that our translation may differ.
- In case you need it, the order to install the game and applying the patch is: Installing the game -> Append 1 -> Update 1.01 -> Append 2 -> ZAP's patch -> Our patch.

And finally, the patch. Here's the link to the patch:
https://mega.nz/#F!MstRHI6S!bQVaRTSLnwQPNjYuCJKfpw

While this isn't the final version of the patch, we'd love to hear your feedback if you decide to use our patch. It'll also help us improve the translation for the final version as well ^^.

Well, I guess that's about it for the last update of the year. Quite a wall of text, isn't it? XD
Thank you very much for reading, and for following us all this time ^^.
Though it's a little early, Happy New Year, everyone! And see you again next year :P.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:27 PM, flamepaladin said:

Hello everyone,
I'm back with an update, and a late Christmas, early new year gift for everyone :P.

Well, you've probably guessed what it is, since there's not really anything else I can give you at this time XD. But still, here it is at last, the partial patch with full translated text! Yay!! XD
- Just as its name suggests, only the texts have been fully translated. Hubb and Nylios are still hard at work on editing the images. We'll update the patch and make an announcement regarding that in the future ^^.
- With that said, there are edited images included in the patch, such as the tutorial images, the town spots' names, ect. While there aren't that many, I hope that their inclusion will be useful during your playthrough.
- While this patch included all translated text, it doesn't mean all of them have been tlc-ed/edited yet. Because of that, there will probably be many mistakes, typos, etc.. If you encounter them, please let us know, we'll fix them in our next patch. Thank you very much.
- This patch does include the translations for both appends, so please make sure to install both appends before applying this patch. I haven't tested it yet, but there is a chance you won't be able to launch the game after applying the patch if you only have one append. If this happens, please let me know. I'll make a separate patch for people with 1 append, or no append at all. (Let's hope I can do it XD)

How to apply the patch:
- It's the same as the previous patch. All you have to do is extracting the patch into the root directory of the game.
- If you're going to use ZAP's interface patch, please apply their patch first, then ours. Do keep in mind that our translation may differ.
- In case you need it, the order to install the game and applying the patch is: Installing the game -> Append 1 -> Update 1.01 -> Append 2 -> ZAP's patch -> Our patch.

While this isn't the final version of the patch, we'd love to hear your feedback if you decide to use our patch. It'll also help us improve the translation for the final version as well ^^.

Well, I guess that's about it for the last update of the year. Quite a wall of text, isn't it? XD
Though it's a little early, Happy New Year, everyone! And see you again next year :P.

Thanks for the new patch release and keep up the good work.

I can’t thank you enough! Kamidori was the 2nd visual novel I ever played (Katawa Shoujo was the first) and when I realized there weren’t anymore Eushully games translated, I was a bit heart broken. I’m trying to learn Japanese, but in the mean time my 7 year wait is over.

I’m so freaking jazzed right now. Best of wishes, and have a sincerely good 2020. You rock!!

On 29/12/2019 at 6:27 PM, flamepaladin said:

Hello everyone,

How to apply the patch:

Does anybody knows?... when I applied thepatch is suddenly force close when the first text want to appear (visual novel started)...

Like it error doesn't load..

(i already applied the appen 1 & 2 and 1.01 patch)

Edited by lynn