Kami no Rhapsody Translation by Rhapsody Translation (Full patch released)

flamepaladin

16 minutes ago, lynn said:

Does anybody knows?... when I applied thepatch is suddenly force close when the first text want to appear (visual novel started)...

Like it error doesn't load..

(i already applied the appen 1 & 2 and 1.01 patch)

Same issue here. Even the ZAP interface patch works fine, the game runs fine, but as soon as I apply this patch the game freezes and closes.

Also incapable of selecting the ADV tab in options without a crash, unsure if that's related.

1 hour ago, Calistilaigh said:

Same issue here. Even the ZAP interface patch works fine, the game runs fine, but as soon as I apply this patch the game freezes and closes.

Also incapable of selecting the ADV tab in options without a crash, unsure if that's related.

well we're on the same boat. the game get force closes after applied the patch. 

btw, thanks for the patch @flamepaladin. i can't thank you enough.

5 hours ago, lynn said:

Does anybody knows?... when I applied thepatch is suddenly force close when the first text want to appear (visual novel started)...

Like it error doesn't load..

(i already applied the appen 1 & 2 and 1.01 patch)

4 hours ago, Calistilaigh said:

3 hours ago, darkened said:

well we're on the same boat. the game get force closes after applied the patch. 

btw, thanks for the patch @flamepaladin. i can't thank you enough.

Hello,
First of all, thank you very much for using this patch ^^.

I don't have this problem myself, so I can't exactly check it. That's why if you don't mind, can you tell me a bit about it?
- Do you get the crash right as you start the game? Or does the game crash after choosing the difficulty?
- If you can get to the visual novel part, do you mind telling me where it crashes? It'd help a lot if you could get the screenshot of the visual novel part where it crashes.

I'm very sorry for the troubles.  I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

I don't have this problem myself, so I can't exactly check it. That's why if you don't mind, can you tell me a bit about it?
- Do you get the crash right as you start the game? Or does the game crash after choosing the difficulty?
- If you can get to the visual novel part, do you mind telling me where it crashes? It'd help a lot if you could get the screenshot of the visual novel part where it crashes.

I figured out the solution, you need to have Supplemental Japanese Languages added to your computer, the game crashes without them. I think it uses a special font or something.

If you don't, the game will crash as soon as the actual game starts up, as soon as dialogue would appear on the screen.

Edited by Calistilaigh

6 minutes ago, csabijo said:

well, I got a red error pop up with yes or no have no clue what it says game works fine if i press yes if i press no game shuts down but it's very annoying since it shows up every 3 min anybody else got it?

Download the patch from here under the Patch to fix error section, and use that to run the game.

Should fix that issue.

11 hours ago, flamepaladin said:

Hello,

well now another problem arise. when i going to laboratory, i got this notification. whenever i click YES or NO, the game crashes then force closes.

here's the screenshot

https://prnt.sc/qi1ntd

---------------------------
エラーが発生しました
例外 C0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) が発生しました.

デバック情報:
FILE=SC1510.BIN ADDRESS=F1D LINE=-1 COMMAND=111(-) DEPTH=1
EXEC_ADDRESS=467D0E MODE=READ VALUE=70

レジスタ:
EAX=0 EBX=2CB49F0 ECX=2C1EC9C EDX=0
ESI=2C1EC9C EDI=A8 ESP=19F260 EBP=19F28C
EFLAG=210202
CS=23 DS=2B ES=2B SS=2B FS=53 GS=2B

プログラムを続行しますか?

はい:このままプログラムを続行します.
      (ただし正常に動作しない場合があります)
いいえ:プログラムを終了します.

Yes   No   

Hello, everyone ^^!
I'm back with the first update of the year. I never thought I'd make another update so soon XD

Thanks to @darkened, I've found out that I broke the code while transferring the text to the game... I am very sorry about this.
I've updated the patch to v1.1 (yes, it has version now XD) in the mega folder. The version number is added for easier tracking in case I need to update it again (which is very likely tbh zzz)
Please download the new patch and apply it on top of the old patch.
While I did test the patch, there may still be some problems/crashes here and there. Please notify me if you encounter such problem. I'll try to fix it asap. Thank you, and I'm sorry for the trouble.

On another news, we have got 2 new image editors, pegg and Bilbael ^^!
Thank you, both of you, for joining the team. Let's do our best and make the complete patch a reality XD.

So, with the addition of pegg and Bilbael, I'll stop recruiting for more image editor. However, if you want to help with the project, please feel free to post here or pm me. I won't turn down more help XD
Do keep in mind that the translation is pretty much done, so the only works left are TLC, text editing and image editing.

Well, I think that's it this time.
Thank you for reading, and Happy New Year everyone ^^!

4 hours ago, Orodius said:

And this error keeps popping up even with Update
https://ibb.co/3hDxNC0

If I hit yes, the game continues for 1 minute, but the message keeps popping up.

I think this is a same longtime known error with the game. See post by Calistilaigh on this page for the fix for it. Or here the link found on the wiki page on Patch to fix error. 

1 hour ago, Ellas said:

On the main screen of the game bottom left there will be a text listing the latest append you installed. Mine says "AP02 [BugBug250something]"

Oh, okay, So I have none. Thanks

About the error, I installed the patch but it was no use.
I uninstalled the game and got the patch from somewhere else and apparently it worked.
So everything is perfect for now, I will run after the Append.

Many thanks for really finishing the translation of this title. I had almost given up hope of reading a translated Eushully title again and this one was a particular interesting one for me. I even have a hardcopy of it.

Now I just need translations for my two other Eushully hardcopies Madou Koukaku and Tenbin no La DEA... :vanilla:

55 minutes ago, frontier14th said:

btw i think almost all contents alrdy translated right? what make it still not yet finished ?

On 29/12/2019 at 12:27 PM, flamepaladin said:

- Just as its name suggests, only the texts have been fully translated. Hubb and Nylios are still hard at work on editing the images. We'll update the patch and make an announcement regarding that in the future ^^.
- While this patch included all translated text, it doesn't mean all of them have been tlc-ed/edited yet. Because of that, there will probably be many mistakes, typos, etc.. If you encounter them, please let us know, we'll fix them in our next patch. Thank you very much.