What other "kamiges" are there to look forward to/hope for an English translation?

NowItsAngeTime

Outside of like Baldr Sky and White Album 2.

There may be other ones I'm forgetting but it seems many of the super talked up ones in the JOP community seem to have some kind of English translation already. 

Are we at a point we just have to look for and/or wait for newer VNs to popup that'll surprise us and be really well-liked in the community?

Obviously whatever is considered a kamige in your heart is your opinion and blabla but I'm strictly referring to kamige as overall highly critically rated.

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

1 hour ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Obviously whatever is considered a kamige in your heart is your opinion and blabla but I'm strictly referring to kamige as overall highly critically rated.

It's still extremely subjective. For instance, if an incredibly well written masterpiece of a BL game was released, chances are the "mainstream" VN players wouldn't read it, and therefore would not rate it. But, it would still be a kamige to many, just not the "right" type of kamige for the core VN audience, and it would probably get a pretty underwhelming amount of votes compared to the current "kamiges". There are tons and tons of fantastic VNs out there for all kinds of tastes. But, specifically because of that, it's pretty much impossible to just point out objective kamiges, as people simply like different things.

Kamige well it's pretty much very subjective issue, and same goes with kusoge as well so the question might as well boiled down as 'What kind of good untranslated VNs that you want to be translated here?". In that case then I'll say that I want to see Sakura no Uta to be translated, and to a lesser extend Harugi which is a well known old Pulltop VN (Of course without censorship that they prodded about if they really want to release that overseas). Other good candidate would be Totono to ride of some DDLC hype and Phantom of Inferno XBOX 360 port to PC, because the latter available translated version of that was in a crappy format (DVD player). Oh, might as well say that both of Natsuyume Nagisa and Hatsuyuki Sakura make good candidates as well, because so far what I could say in regard of Saga Planet is that their VNs was cursed to be not be able to have finished translation project.