Suggestions for VN like Hatsukoi 1/1

Weiss

I have recently played Hatsukoi 1/1 and I really like the vibe it gives each heroine has their own significant routes and etc. Therefore, I would like some recommendations of VN's with similar vibes. As I cant speak Japanese, English translated VN would be greatly appreciated! I have generally thought about going for Clannad or Little Buster as they seem to be what I'm looking for.

Edited by Weiss

30 minutes ago, Weiss said:

I have generally thought about going for Clannad or Little Buster as they seem to be what I'm looking for.

If you buy/have those two you don't have to worry about reading material for the next few months and they indeed sound like what you're looking for. You won't regret going through them.

If you didn't buy them yet, Clannad is on deep sale on Steam ATM, along with the spin-offs.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Clannad for family, Little Busters! for friendship.

Both are good vns. Though I personally think Little Busters! is better. These are long vns with tons of slice of life scenes... Though I think that's what you are looking for. Personal recommendations would be Majikoi series and Grisaia series

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

If you buy/have those two you don't have to worry about reading material for the next few months and they indeed sound like what you're looking for. You won't regret going through them.

If you didn't buy them yet, Clannad is on deep sale on Steam ATM, along with the spin-offs.

I see I actually watched clannad (anime version) hope it didn't spoil too much ahaha. Sakagami tomoyo seems like one of the more promising routes from what i recall.

41 minutes ago, melo4496 said:

Clannad for family, Little Busters! for friendship.

Both are good vns. Though I personally think Little Busters! is better. These are long vns with tons of slice of life scenes... Though I think that's what you are looking for. Personal recommendations would be Majikoi series and Grisaia series

I actually played Majikoi and Grisaia already seems like we have similar preferences.  Both of them were really good! :) Currently waiting for A-3 to be translated for majikoi!

9 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Thanks for the long list of recommendations! D.S, A Sky full Of Stars, Chrono Clock and If My Heart Had Wings seems really interesting ill definitely try them out.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Late to the party here. Anyway, as for the recommendations here I could recommend Wagahigh, Da Capo trilogy (Especially the third one), Koiken Otome, Dracu Riot, and Noble Works. Hope the recommendations here would be helpful.

Thanks! I have actually played Koiken Otome and Wagahigh they were both quite nice but the routes for each heroines felt very insignificant. Da Capo Trilogy and Nobel Works seems good ill definitely give it a try!

19 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Thanks for another list of VN! Have been thinking of fortune arterial since it had a coodere. Princess Evangile seems good too! Seems like I'll be having a long long collection of pending VN's xD