Genetical ingineering could create anything,even Anime-like persons.

Usuario-1998

Just now, Ranzo said:

I don't know if I would like this

I like women with actual noses and lips

I think I would settle for a nice fox tail and ears though

They are much anime art-styles.Only we needed to use the more realist,but cute ones,and preserve the good skin,and body figure.

And the attractive personality.That all.

Edited by Usuario-1998

This thing is going to be done in the Future by a Crazy Otaku,in whatever form he done it.

Even with today feminism the future could be that,a otaku girl could do a anime boy....

Sound Crazy,but when CRISPR,is legal for humans,is going to be a revolution..

Inmortality could be possible,even we could resurrect animals antecesors with sucesors ADN,

resurrect the Homo erectus with sapiens ADN,create new animals special,and even create anime persons...

CRISPR,exist in today World,so a i am not talkiing crazy things...

If you dont want to receive information,the future could be more shocking.

Thats all.

Edited by Usuario-1998

14 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Who's to say you can't have both? A time traveling waifu. Don't limit yourself

But if you built a time leap machine, you can play hundreds of eroge and have scores of waifus while retaining the memories of all of it, and without time constraints.

14 hours ago, Usuario-1998 said:

This thing is going to be done in the Future by a Crazy Otaku,in whatever form he done it.

Although there's a good change that global warming will kill us all before this happens and save us from all the moral quandries connected to artificial humans. :)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Just now, Plk_Lesiak said:

Although there's a good change that global warming will kill us all before this happens and save us from all the moral quandries connected to artificial humans. :)

Well,the scientifists are planing to make us live in the space in the Future.The launched Asgardia,a Artificial Satellite-Country,but nowdays nobody life here..

But is a begining.Also,i dont exactly know if this thing is going to happen,but subjetively i think yes,and ,if happens they are going to modify even Living Human (with his consent,obviuly),because

CRISPR,can delete your hereditage of ancients illness in you famly,and even re-programate your ADN,to rejuvenate.

But...Anime-like person,i think..is waay in the future.First,the are going to make normal-perfect humans.Next,edit normal living humans to

be perfect,obviusly with his consent,and a waaayy time long,long time after,perhaps this thing is going to happen.

Edit:

Genoma editing has been already used:

For the first time ever, scientists have managed to ‘edit’ the DNA inside a living patient

Scientists have managed to edit the DNA inside of a living patient for the first time ever, and it seems we are upon a new milestone in the history of science.

A group of researchers from UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital in Oakland has tried a new treatment that consists of modifying the human genome of a patient, this with the intention of curing a genetic disorder.

Brian Madeux, 44, has become part of the story, as he is the first patient to receive a type of intravenous drug, which contains billions of copies of a corrective gene that is linked to a genetic tool that is able to modify its DNA.

This tool is known as the Zinc Finger Nucleases and its the successor of CRISPR. Its job is to basically cut the DNA in the right place, as if it were a “molecular scissors”, remove the gene responsible for the condition and insert the corrective gene. The instructions for this entire complex procedure are encoded in a virus that was modified to target the patient’s liver.

The patient suffers from a rare genetic disorder called Hunter’s Syndrome, which is caused by a missing or malfunctioning enzyme.

https://maestroviejo.es/for-the-first-time-ever-scientists-have-managed-to-edit-the-dna-inside-a-living-patient

Edited by Usuario-1998