Genetical ingineering could create anything,even Anime-like persons.

Usuario-1998

Only is needed sperm and a ovule,and a scientific who modify it greatly,(including the antecesors ADN),and modify physical traits with anime traits.Even the personality is programable.Then with them and a woman make a child,a a person raise them,wait 19 years and someone will have True life Anime Girl!.

And,also anime boy is possible.

So,is posible.Only possible,nothing more.

From wikipedia:
Controlled genome editing

Several variants of CRISPR/Cas9 allow gene activation or genome editing with an external trigger such as light or small molecules.These include photoactivatable CRISPR systems developed by fusing light-responsive protein partners with an activator domain and a dCas9 for gene activation,or fusing similar light responsive domains with two constructs of split-Cas9, or by incorporating caged unnatural amino acids into Cas9, or by modifying the guide RNAs with photocleavable complements for genome editing.

Methods to control genome editing with small molecules include an allosteric Cas9, with no detectable background editing, that will activate binding and cleavage upon the addition of 4-hydroxytamoxifen ] 4-HT responsiveintein-linked Cas9s or a Cas9 that is 4-HT responsive when fused to four ERT2 domains.] Intein-inducible split-Cas9 allows dimerization of Cas9 fragments and Rapamycin-inducible split-Cas9 system developed by fusing two constructs of split Cas9 with FRB and FKBP fragments.] Furthermore, other studies have shown to induce transcription of Cas9 with a small molecule, doxycyline.Small molecules can also be used to improve Homology Directed Repair (HDR),] often by inhibiting the Non-Homologous End Joining (NHEJ) pathway. These systems allow conditional control of CRISPR activity for improved precision, efficiency and spatiotemporal control.

In 2017, researchers successfully used CRISPR-Cas9 as a treatment in a mouse model of human genetic deafness, by genetically editing the DNA in some cells in the ears of live mice.
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/crispr-gene-editing-top-science-stories-2017-yir

“We can now literally change our own species,” says Mildred Solomon, a bioethicist and president of the Hastings Center, a bioethics research institute in Garrison, N.Y.

And if this guy is elected president,all this thing is going to happen,fast...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoltan_Istvan

Zoltan Istvan

Is a transhumanist president candidate,if we got elected,all this could happen very fast...

I think sooner or later,a Anime Fan would think doing that.I dont know when.

Also is they want a anime-like country they needed to create anime boy and,put some

anime girl and boy in a artificial country,and with that create a new homo-subspecies.

I wanted to do a future-science theme post,but if you dont want,and thinks that is crazy is okay.

I cant delete some parts,so i fix like i could.

The true theme of this post,is  that is possible to create anime like-persons in Flesh,and that is possible,but

i dont know if is going to happen.Perhaps some Anime Fan in the Future is going

to do it.Im not going to do it.I dont know when,or if is going to happen.End.

This Thing is possible.If is going to happen i dont know.And if i happen is only a new homo subspecies,not slave race.Al least that should be.End.

Edited by Usuario-1998

24 minutes ago, Usuario-1998 said:

Talking seriusly,is the only real way to achieve our Dreams.Perhaps not dead alone.And not wasting a lots of semen,polluting the World :c.Or you think that is a offering to your waifu?.

Genetically engineered life ? Nope that ain't it, Fella Hame Lips on the other hand shows our dreams coming true!

Edited by Strike105X

20 minutes ago, Usuario-1998 said:

The womans,why you think they turn lesbian?.Because men are cold,and corrupt.

The mens,why you think they turn gay?.Because woman are cold,and corrupt.

That's a cool theory you have there. Though I'm afraid I'm too big of a fan of gay to support your plan for making the world straight again. :)

18 minutes ago, Clephas said:

It'll be decades before corporate brainwashing destroys people's veneer of morality enough to allow for the creation of new sub-species of humans.  Even then, only the rich will be able to afford the living love dolls, lol.

I'm not so sure about that, considering how many people play Nekopara without noticing anything wrong with the scenario presented to them, I'm pretty sure large percentage of them would have little problems with buying an artificial, conscient sex-slave and keeping it as a quasi-house pet, unless the social stigma would deter them from doing so. :P

I also have a very low opinion of the human race in general, so hopefully I'm just too pessimistic...

1 minute ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I'm not so sure about that, considering how many people play Nekopara without noticing anything wrong with the scenario presented to them, I'm pretty sure large percentage of them would have little problems with buying an artificial, conscient sex-slave and keeping it as a quasi-house pet, unless the social stigma would deter them from doing so. :P

I also have a very low opinion of the human race in general, so hopefully I'm just too pessimistic...

Sex robots will appear first, and they will gradually combine them with bio-engineered materials to make them more lifelike... and then all of the sudden, the new slave race will be there one day.  I did say that it was a 'veneer' of morality, didn't I?