hoshizora no memoria problems

moman

Hey guys i bought hoshizora no memeoria off denpasoft but each time i try to install it

1st issue. 'C:\Users\haboo\onedrive\documents\favourite/????????/save/s901.bin',li-EZSuUu1/2. Itried making the save files in documents instead of onedrive but it keep generating. how can i fix this issue

2nd issue: when i click on the hoshimemo.exe file i get the same shit except it has japanese writing instead of the question mark The wankers at denpasoft stopped answering me and i wont get a refund for it

Edited by moman

For some reason, the name of the game in the saves folder is still in Japanese, so it may be related to that for some reason. Maybe you should try switching to Japanese locale and see if it improves anything. Though it works fine on my PC without that.

1 hour ago, moman said:

The wankers at denpasoft stopped answering me and i wont get a refund for it

They have holidays right now (I think?), so try again later.

Edit. By the way, what exactly do you mean by 'install'? My version of the game didn't need installation, I could just unpack it in some folder and start playing.

Edited by Dreamysyu