Is A Clockwork ley-line: a borderline to dusk worth to buy

SomethingFunny31

I have not played it myself so I don't know how good it is, but I have heard that they screwed up in regards to some of the translation.

Seems a few lines were never translated.

Here is a link to someone showing some screenshots of some of the problem on twitter https://twitter.com/Hainiryuun/status/944403349570510848

It also seems like it is just the first game of a trilogi, so I gues you would have to wait for the rest of it to contenu the story.

The first one (Borderline of Dusk) that just came out is enjoyable by itself, but it's short and light, especially if you don't waste time on the side routes. The second and third ones are much more enjoyable, emotionally gripping, and better rated.

You should play it if you like the look of it and feel like doing so, because it's not like it's not a fairly complete and satisfying story by itself. But there's no rush to do so because the second and third one are on the way. As Narcosis said, it's also possible that they'll fix some parts of the script by then.

10 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Everyone saying to wait for the whole trilogy must not have watched Star Wars movies as they released.

Actually I did, and also watched every episode of Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad since season 1 as they were emited on TV.  :wahaha:

The recommendation lies in a better apreciation of the plot since you'll end up having many unanswered question with just the 1st part. If your anxiety still pushes you, as it did with me, then go ahead. It's not that it's a bad VN either. 

• 2 months later...
On 29/12/2017 at 1:27 AM, NowItsAngeTime said:

Everyone saying to wait for the whole trilogy must not have watched Star Wars movies as they released.

Well... when I was of age to watch Star Wars without pooping myself, all the movies were already there. Even as I was born :unsure:

On 12/29/2017 at 9:07 AM, castor212 said:

just decent, then?

I've heard that it has a good intriguing mystery and characters.  I'm on the "wait for the trilogy to be translated" train, but maybe i'll give in and read the first.  I should mention that I wasn't made aware of it due to the recent controversy... I found it by looking up mystery VNs.

Edited by PiggiesGoMoo

14 minutes ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Star Wars took well over a decade to complete. leyline should be finished within the year according to sekai projects prediction (which translates to 2-3 years):makina:

Complete is a point of view and plenty of people like to pretend anything made after the Original Trilogy doesn't exist so (I certainly dont at least)