Unrated Eden of Grisaia released at last!

Tamaki Sakura

39 minutes ago, Benji Price said:

@littleshogun

I was about to say the same exact thing. It's not the worst adaptation though. Da Capo 3's is far worse.

Well it can't be help I guess, although maybe it could be better if they have 26 episodes in regard of Kajitsu adaptation imo. At least the anime have the concept of linear route for Kajitsu if I may say something.

As for Da Capo 3, I agree with you because they just touched the prologue in which if we knew the VN it wasn't even the real main story. The main story for Da Capo 3 was the Weather Vane arc and the first side stories (Ultimate Battle of the Fated Encounter - questionable name I know) which set in 1951 London, while in the anime we only saw London briefly at the last episode.

Edited by littleshogun

Hey there lads, i'm at 87% and in preparation for the decisions that would branch to the bad end or true end, i have some questions.

• Roughly, how long is the bad end?
  • What exactly do they mean by the small story variation decision? is it a chapter of variations, or just a line?

No spoilers regarding the true end please, and thank you!

Edit: Currently passed that point. The bad end is just a few minutes long, the small story variation is just a few lines long right after the choice. Figured I'll answer the question anyway for future readers :wahaha:. cheers

Edited by DharmaFreedom

12 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

Speaking of Anime, adaptations of Meikyuu and Rakuen are pretty good might be one of the best VN adaptations out there even 

just forget Kajitsu 

Spoiler

I just marathoned the anime yesterday and i must say it's pretty good. I can see why a real adaptation of Kajitsu would be impossible because it would seriously be dragging if they made a 24 episode show out of it, but at the same time with only 12 episodes, if felt rushed. The interactions between Yuuji and the girls is what makes it so good, too bad that part was short and was quickly route focused. One thing though, didn't they mostly base it on the bad endings? Amane didn't go to read the letter Kazuki wrote in her good ending did she? Yuuji didn't kill Makina's mother and have Makina call him daddy in the good ending either, if i'm not mistaken. Well, i like the way it was handled a lot better this way.

Rakuen was pretty damn good, on some points even better than the VN. The girls felt more resolute and didn't spend ages agonizing over if saving Yuuji was worth putting their lives at risk for. After reading Kajitsu, that part was annoying in the VN. The VN was really slow though. To the point where it felt they had fill a quota of lines, and to be honest, i was bored to tears at some points, especially technical explanations. The anime had a good pacing. Sure, something was left out and would be nice if they had showed. Like Makina wanting a pink phone, which was the reason she got the pink rifle. Also i liked the way Amane only figured out who Kazuki was when she first met her. I think that was the more impactful way of doing it.

Too bad they didn't include the ending :(

Man, spoilers on this forum are really clumsy to work with. Anyway, only read what i wrote if you've read or watched Rakuen

3 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

man idk what the DC3 adaptation even was, they did 1 and 2 so much better 

though DC3 is a boring game, never finished it 

The anime is just crap.

The VN though was very entertaining to me at the very least, specially the last two routes. Also, the last side storie made re-play Da Capo 2 and put a prayer to the gods that some kind soul may Localise the Plus Communication version of DC II, or at least a Fan Disk of DC III.