Unrated Eden of Grisaia released at last!

Tamaki Sakura

Only took them 9 months since the censored version. Good job, Sekai Project... Good job...

But hey, at least the game is out now. For anyone who played the all-ages version, I strongly recommend you play this version as well. The literal ending is cut out of the steam version, kek. (No like, seriously, it is. :P ) Best part is SP not telling people this anywhere. Good stuff.

Can't wait to read this one again. It's been like, what, 2 years since I read the games for the first time? Phew... I feel old. (/ω\)

8 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Only took them 9 months since the censored version. Good job, Sekai Project... Good job...

But hey, at least the game is out now. For anyone who played the all-ages version, I strongly recommend you play this version as well. The literal ending is cut out of the steam version, kek. (No like, seriously, it is. :P ) Best part is SP not telling people this anywhere. Good stuff.

Can't wait to read this one again. It's been like, what, 2 years since I read the games for the first time? Phew... I feel old. (/ω\)

Thats why i waited a year, now i can finally play Meikyuu and Rakuen together 

Gonna be gud

4 hours ago, Silvz said:

Does it have the "new" content from the PSVITA version/all ages? Or is it just a translation of the original +18?

It's the original. The "new" content is just all-ages scenes that fails to replace the things they were meant to replace. And like I mentioned above, they don't even make an attempt to replace the actual ending, which is literally missing in the all-ages game, lol. 

Yeah, now that this one's out I will finally be able to read the entire story all at once but I'm wondering if I should re read the first game or just find informations to help me remember what happened (even if I do remember some things but not everything)? ^^

Just wanted to say i finally finished it, that was a much longer read than i thought, Meikyuu was easily 10-15 hrs Rakuen seemed to be around 20 or maybe even more 

Both stories had a nice balance between serious and comedy, Meikyuu's begining was a pretty harsh read but after Asako got introduced it got a whole lot better

Oh yeah i also read the 2 Meikyuu afterstories, funnily enough Yuuji is voiced in Grisaia no Zankou, wish they did the same for Rakuen lol

Eden is the best VN I've ever read. It had a slow build up, but once it finally got going, omg! Had a few epic fight scenes at times..

Spoiler

Assault Maid Sachi ftw!!

Also had the most extreme mood shift I've ever seen in any work of fiction ever. From

Spoiler

The total horror fest that was 'Angelic Howl, Part Final' ..... which even had 2 unique BGMs made for it

to, just 2 hours later...

Spoiler

Michiru's mad cap globe trotting adventure, while a quirky comedy country BGM was playing

Some of the BGM was downright amazing too (or outright funny).

Just finished Meikyuu and it was great! Really enjoyed Asako and Yuuji's relationship, Julia too. I'm entering Asako into my list of favourite VN heroines :sachi:

I think i'm going to skip senritsu and zankou for now and dive straight into rakuen. I hve been waiting for way, wayyyyyyyyy too long to finish this story. I'm glad i waited for rakuen's release before i started meikyuu, that ending was so abrupt :michiru:.

I have my guesses on whats happening and meikyuu's still fresh in my mind [and heart:kosame:], so i think it'll add to the enjoyment of reading Rakuen immediately after. Man I hope it ends well for everyone. After all the suffering these characters have gone through, i really want some happiness and hope for them in the end. I've grown quite attached to them evidently:yumiko:.

Edited by DharmaFreedom

Spoiler

40452.jpg

The ladies go to war!  made me real happy reading about them mustering their resolve to move forward with their lives. I was smiling to myself as i was reading those interactions leading up to this picture. 

The picture is from a moment 17% in the story. Enjoying the read so far!

Edited by DharmaFreedom

5 hours ago, Benji Price said:

I have to admit the the trilogy had an awesome ending. Though I'd rather liked that Kajitsu had also a Yuuji's/True route so as to link with Meikyuu's, the plot of the latter part of the trilogy was indeed enjoyable.

As for that, I think you could treat the anime adaptation of Kajitsu as Kajitsu True route, because they managed to show of how Yuuji managed to somehow help five girls. Keep in mind that the story was rushed though, so maybe you wouldn't enjoy that compared to the VN.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

As for that, I think you could treat the anime adaptation of Kajitsu as Kajitsu True route, because they managed to show of how Yuuji managed to somehow help five girls. Keep in mind that the story was rushed though, so maybe you wouldn't enjoy that compared to the VN.

Speaking of Anime, adaptations of Meikyuu and Rakuen are pretty good might be one of the best VN adaptations out there even 

just forget Kajitsu