HI THERE!!!!

chikadox

Hi! (i dont really kno what to say...) I like visual novels! (wow that was really awkward...) Anyways, sometimes I talk to myself in parenthesis but i hope we can still get along! I am into vns with plot and especially good characters. 

vns i've read:

g senjou, danganronpa, hoshimemo, subahibi, dal segno, himawari, rewrite, little busters, flyable heart, a sky full of stars, the letter, nurse love addiction, sakusaku, my girlfrriend is the president, grisaia no kajitsu,  majikoi, noone but you, doki doki literature club, my harem heaven is yandere hell, yandere, dandelion, mystic messenger, hatoful bf, hustle cat, starlight of aeons, 999, ozmafia, roomates, toheart2, ect.

as you can tell im good with yuri, harem, otome and bl. :)

tell me if youve read any of these! 

byebye and thanks for reading this!!!

14 minutes ago, chikadox said:

Hi! (i dont really kno what to say...) I like visual novels! (wow that was really awkward...) Anyways, sometimes I talk to myself in parenthesis but i hope we can still get along! I am into vns with plot and especially good characters. 

vns i've read:

g senjou, danganronpa, hoshimemo, subahibi, dal segno, himawari, rewrite, little busters, flyable heart, a sky full of stars, the letter, nurse love addiction, sakusaku, my girlfrriend is the president, grisaia no kajitsu,  majikoi, noone but you, doki doki literature club, my harem heaven is yandere hell, yandere, dandelion, mystic messenger, hatoful bf, hustle cat, starlight of aeons, 999, ozmafia, roomates, toheart2, ect.

It must be a presage since I was thinkin' of downloading Wadanohara since it is one of the last major Mogeko games that I didn't play... 

Also Heya! Welcome to fuwanovel! 

14 minutes ago, chikadox said:

I thought I and @MaggieROBOT were the only ones that liked all this genres... 

Also You played a lot of big VNs that I still have to read (Totally not envious)! That is very impressive!

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, chikadox said:

Oh! SeniorBlitz, how did you do that box thingy???

and thks for replying to you and PLK_Lesiak!!!!

Do you see the black eye (near the size\font thing) in the top left corner? It creates a spoiler box.

BUT If you want to quote someone though, highlight the text them click the "Quote This" button that appears (you can also just click the quote button on the post).

Like this:

3 minutes ago, chikadox said:

Oh! SeniorBlitz, how did you do that box thingy???

Edited by Guest

Just now, SeniorBlitz said:

Do you see the black eye (near the size\font thing) in the top left corner? It creates a spoiler box.

BUT If you want to quote someone though, highlight the text them click the "Quote This" button that appears (you can also just click the quote button on the post).

Like this:

THANK YOU!!! :) 

4 hours ago, chikadox said:

vns i've read:

Nice Wadanohara was pretty damn great (Though I hated the hell out of that first ending:saber:)

Anyway welcome wayward traveler to the house of troubles hope you enjoy your stay.

Yeah man yuri is some good stuff

On 27/12/2017 at 9:01 PM, chikadox said:

vns i've read:

I feel your lack of Steins;Gate to be...disturbing.

Welcome and bienvenue to FuwaGoReadS;G