Konosora/If My Heart Had Wings Patch History Blog Post: By Meru, the Tech guy on the project. Includes history on previous patches and the upcoming one.

That's quite an interesting read there, and I like that your thread title was almost like Nier there (Quite long).

23 hours ago, Silvz said:

" (she was an admin back in the day when Fuwanovel wasn’t a totally useless shit) "

so much love, uh?

Just think that the tech guy was prefer when Fuwa still host many torrent if I may suggest, because at least it make his statement understandable a bit.

To be fair, it seems just read alot of rather angsty venting.

I mean, i am grateful for the guy and all, but one of the first rules of (software) development is to not get overly defensive and protective of what you made, especially when opensource/hacks/unofficial mods/etc its stuff like this.

I mean, the folks on steam have the right to try to fix that garbage release, right? Why he gets so angry at those guys if he doesnt even care about the Steam release at all.

The guy has to let his ego aside in cases like this, otherwise your just gonna get frustrated, even if whoever uses your stuff makes a complete mess of it, in the end, you just politely ask him to either remove it or at least include your name in the credits.

Easier said than done, of course, i been in his position regarding stuff i worked with.

Edited by br4zil