KoiTate - Translation Project

Magicflier

We are back to operational status (but currently working through the queue) and willing to perform the text insertion + patch creation. PM us with the details to get in the queue.

I doubt we'll be finished anytime soon, so I'll pm you in the future. We don't need to be in the queue so soon yet. Thank you for the update though, I will remember to come back to you for help!

I would not mind becoming an editor.

Are you able to help us with the proofreading the revisions first?

Ah yeah translator here. Translated the first to untouched scripts of Marina's route EVM005 and EVM006 today. I will try to get these out on a regular basis to get this done as fast as humanly possible without burning out. Luckily I have the game so it's going to be easier for me.

I can help with revisions. I'm in the process of learning Japanese though so I'm not sure I can be much help.

me too, haha

i figure im not too bad at understanding, so i can work out if the translation makes sense or not

i usually have to use google for kanji though, and a dictionary for words...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm not dropping this even if I have to replace a whole new active team. I'll finish this to the end! You can consider this pretty inactive though. We're keeping the progess for the editing % amongst ourselves since I can't come by and update it every chance I get. As for the translation side, I don't actually know what's happening with the translator but he told me that he'll get it done. Not sure if his life is too busy yet.

I'm not dropping this even if I have to replace a whole new active team. I'll finish this to the end! You can consider this pretty inactive though. We're keeping the progess for the editing % amongst ourselves since I can't come by and update it every chance I get. As for the translation side, I don't actually know what's happening with the translator but he told me that he'll get it done. Not sure if his life is too busy yet.

It's good to hear that you are still active. There were quite a few groups that just got bored and dropped a translation project :<

If would be cool if you could post an info every month or two that you are alive. It's not even about the percentage, just saying that you are there going on your own pace.

• 1 month later...

Team reformed a few weeks ago and broken down; it's only a few of us now.. xDDD

Updates are still coming now and then, but there is actually some new progress with our new translator now!

Is this project cursed? I saw many people try to do this and end up dropped.

Anyways, congratulation for your team since you have new translator.