KoiTate - Translation Project

Magicflier

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

oh c´mon its been only two little months since his last post, where he clearly stated that progress slowed down a bit. there´s no need to worry guys. since this project exists now for several years with reasonable progress done, i highly doubt it´ll be abandoned by him near its complition.

• 2 months later...

I hope things are close to completion :3 I've been waiting to see this game for a while, I hope it's as good as it sounds.

as sad as it is, this project is currently marked "stalled", for some reason. And seeing that the OP hasn't made any new announcement in quite a long while, I assume the "stalled" tag to be true.

That is very disappointing to say the least. I have been following this project for a long, long time (ever since the original translating team - then VLT, then this forum here - so it is heartbreaking to see it stalls so close to completion.

If the progress previously reported are all true (i.e. 99% translated, only 4 more H scenes to go - as last reported), then I may as well volunteer to translate those 4 scenes myself. If that's what it takes to bring this baby over the line then so be it.

My Japanese is not good enough to translate whole routes, much less a whole visual novel release all by myself, but I'd say I can handle a few scenes.

If Magicflier can release the newest patch that includes all the materials translated so far (including the H scenes that were newly done by SpecterZ), then I can pick it up from there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

guess the problem is how to contact magicflier, as he´s been absent since march 22th here & on his myanimelist acc as well.

small difference he was last online there on the 22 of may not march.

So he aint dead, but god knows what he has been doing.

EDIT: If oyu want you can contact him via his youtube channel which has been linked from his my anime list.

last upload was like 7 hours ago.

EDIT: If oyu want you can contact him via his youtube channel which has been linked from his my anime list.

last upload was like 7 hours ago.

If that is indeed possible then  there would be hope after all O.o I pray to God that this project does not die out. This is such a good visual novel.

Err...I have a news...

Last check on goggle drive, I found most translated scripts except prologue and common route.

ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

I will wait about a month or two (I still need to finish my assignment at my current project first) to see this project is really dead before try to revived it.

I hate to be blame that I stole other people's work but I hate to see this translation project dead again more.

PS: Last activity was Chifuyu-chan at 13 Dec 2014 in Marina's route.

Err...I have a news...

Last check on goggle drive, I found most translated scripts except prologue and common route.

ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

I will wait about a month or two (I still need to finish my assignment at my current project first) to see this project is really dead before try to revived it.

I hate to be blame that I stole other people's work but I hate to see this translation project dead again more.

PS: Last activity was Chifuyu-chan at 13 Dec 2014 in Marina's route.

• 2 weeks later...