KoiTate - Translation Project

Magicflier

Are there any openings for an editor or proofreader on your team?

I plan to finish the editing myself, but we will need some betatesters sooner or later. We need them to play the game while proofreading/QC'ing(quality checking) at the same time for me when a certain point in translations come to pass. :3

I plan to finish the editing myself, but we will need some betatesters sooner or later. We need them to play the game while proofreading/QC'ing(quality checking) at the same time for me when a certain point in translations come to pass. :3

Okay, thanks. Best of luck with the rest of the project!

I tried doing some of them.. sorry if they aren't accurate though!

#1) It's unthinkable to do something such as touching a girl, but I shouldn't break team cooperation either.

#2) "Ah--- Just like now, Tae and Setsuko are handling the kitchen knife dangerously/uncertainly like we did."

#3) "I..." (seems like she wants to explain but holds back?)

#5) Frankly, I thought I had changed my clothes yesterday, but some chest fabric remained.

#6) "For now, let's change clothes." (saying the people who are able to change, can change now)

#7) "I see... I'm sure what Tae says is probably right. Perhaps, I got a little carried away."

#11) "The lead actress has arrived/appeared."

#12) "Kyaaaa, I got to hear her voice."

#13) "Onee-sama, you belong only to me, right?"
"I've already said no."

#15) "After all, I want to go outside once in awhile~"

#17) "Well c'mon, choose carefully~"

I tried doing some of them.. sorry if they aren't accurate though!

#1) It's unthinkable to do something such as touching a girl, but I shouldn't break team cooperation either.

#2) "Ah--- Just like now, Tae and Setsuko are handling the kitchen knife dangerously/uncertainly like we did."

#3) "I..." (seems like she wants to explain but holds back?)

#5) Frankly, I thought I had changed my clothes yesterday, but some chest fabric remained.

#6) "For now, let's change clothes." (saying the people who are able to change, can change now)

#7) "I see... I'm sure what Tae says is probably right. Perhaps, I got a little carried away."

#11) "The lead actress has arrived/appeared."

#12) "Kyaaaa, I got to hear her voice."

#13) "Onee-sama, you belong only to me, right?"

"I've already said no."

#15) "After all, I want to go outside once in awhile~"

#17) "Well c'mon, choose carefully~"

I will re-read the conversations again and compare, thank you Cyrillej :3

lLIjUJA.png

Bow to Krylan, huehuehue.

• 4 weeks later...

Welp... We ran into another error that's now coming from a .bin file, related to one of the patch files...  B)

Editing progress will cease for awhile, might as well slow down anyway to let translations go further ahead.

If anyone has any knowledge to share, feel free to do so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welp, other than 5 untranslated h-scenes, the two untranslated routes are practically done.

Thanks to Lan for working on Setsuko's route, and ohno for working on the second half of Marina's route!~

I guess I should think about looking for someone for Yuuri's route now...

nice to hear, hope you find someone soon.

• 2 weeks later...