Hello

Andromis

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to VNs as I have only been reading them for less then a year and aside from the couple I have picked up along the way, I am fairly new to them. I randomly stumbled upon this website earlier today and thought it might be a good idea to join and get some recommendations as well as join a community of like-minded individuals.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome to Fuwa! :)

So,  you're pretty much as new to VNs as I am, and look at me, I'm already blogging and writing everywhere like I'm some kind of expert. :D

Hope you'll have fun around here. Do you have any kind of VNs you're especially fond of or titles you liked the most? This would make the recommendation part easier. ;)

23 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwa! :)

So,  you're pretty much as new to VNs as I am, and look at me, I'm already blogging and writing everywhere like I'm some kind of expert. :D

Hope you'll have fun around here. Do you have any kind of VNs you're especially fond of or titles you liked the most? This would make the recommendation part easier. ;)

Yes actually I do. I'm currently reading Little Busters! and have read Steins;Gate and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni which I both liked immensely.

28 minutes ago, Andromis said:

Yes actually I do. I'm currently reading Little Busters! and have read Steins;Gate and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni which I both liked immensely.

So you're going with all-time classics? Can't argue with that approach. I would probably do the same if I didn't have an attention span of a hamster - those games are usually long AF. :P

Clannad, if you don't have it already, is on sale ATM on Steam, with a rather deep discount. If you grab the base game + spin-offs bundle, you'll have quality reading material for months. ;)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

So you're going with all-time classics? Can't argue with that approach. I would probably do the same if I didn't have an attention span of a hamster - those games are usually long AF. :P

Clannad, if you don't have it already, is on sale ATM on Steam, with a rather deep discount. If you grab the base game + spin-offs bundle, you'll have quality reading material for months. ;)

Ah Clannad, I've heard about it. Same company/Developers as Little Busters if I remember correct. Also very sad from what I've heard as well.

Edited by Andromis

Welcome to Fuwanovel! I hope you enjoy your time here probably, maybe.:makina:

8 hours ago, Andromis said:

Ah Clannad, I've heard about it. Same company/Developers as Little Busters if I remember correct. Also very sad from what I've heard as well.

Yeah Clannad was made by Key and yes they excel in mercilessly extracting tears from tender hearts. It's a pretty seminal work and worth reading for Kyou's and Tomoyo's routes alone

14 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Well, I went ahead and got the bundle like you said. Can't argue with the price when it's 71% off. Seems that I have a lot to look forward towards with this VN.

5 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel! I hope you enjoy your time here probably, maybe.:makina:

Yeah Clannad was made by Key and yes they excel in mercilessly extracting tears from tender hearts. It's a pretty seminal work and worth reading for Kyou's and Tomoyo's routes alone

Thanks for the info! I'll have to check out both of the aforementioned routes then.