Where can I find the "Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete" retranslation pack?

glupak

The newest version is in the process of being worked on right now.

I'm one of the guys doing QC for it and I've done 3 routes so far.

Last 2 routes should be finished soon and I suspect there will be more stuff to do even after the QC (to finalize the patch and whatever) so I would say to at least wait 1-2 months for finalization. 

I'm not the project manager though, so I'm not making any promises on the final release date. Just the work I'm doing.

10 hours ago, glupak said:

Where can I find the  "Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete" retranslation pack. I heard the moenovel version has messed up the translation. In vndb there is a link to it but it doesn't work and im not sure it's the newest version.

Like Ange said, it's still in finalization there and the latest version of that was from back at 2015. Although if you need to play Konosora quickly, then you might as well tried 2015 patch and then seeing if the translation was tolerable or not for you before decided between continuing it or waiting until the patch was finished. If you need a word with the project leader there, then I suggest you to contact Pabloc.

PS - Well 1-2 months was not quite long wait there, if anything at least it's not 15 months waiting like Saku Saku to do the 'finalizing' there. Good luck to QC there, Ange.

Edited by littleshogun

3 minutes ago, glupak said:

What does QC stand for? When the translation is finished will the first post be updated? Thanks for the info I don't mind waiting 1 or 2 months.

QC was stand for Quality Control, and I think if the translation was finished the first page for that would be updated. Well, hope you could be patient then and have fun with Konosora later.