VNConf 2018

BunnyAdvocate

For those interested in the development side of VNs, VNConf is coming up soon on Jan 13, 2018. There will be 18 speakers from various parts of the industry including 2 from Japan: Kio Nachi and Watanabe Ryoichi. I'll also be doing a fun little presentation on trends in the VN medium.

The presentations from last year's conference are online for free here.

Tickets can be bought from the VNConf website here. It's priced to just cover the streaming and web hosting expenses, but for those who can't afford it, the presentations will be going up online a few weeks later.

It should be a lot of fun~

Aww that sucks Ange. Apparently there were 34 submissions and only 18 slots for presentations this year, so you were up against some stiff competition. Aginyan mentioned possibly doing a podcast type thing in the months ahead for those presentations that he wasn't able to squeeze in, so perhaps you might still be able to present it via that?

• 4 weeks later...

For those who might be interested, a playlist of all the speeches at VNConf18 and my presentation on Trends in Visual Novels is up on youtube here. I'd highly recommend them, there are some really interesting (and hilarious) presentations on all sorts of topics.

HD versions of my charts as well as a few extras is up on my accompanying blog post here.