Which Long VN should I read next?

Which Long VN should I read next?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Long VN should I read next?

• YU-NO -The Girl that Chants Love at The Edge of The World-
    • Lamento -Beyond The Void-
    • Cinderella Phenomeno

SO!!!

As you can see in my signature, I started a Short\Very Short VN marathon, BUT, I'm starting to get bored and Wanting somefin' longer, so I created this poll, in case I stop the Marathon to read something longer.

EDIT: Also if you want to say why you voted for a certain VN it will also help ;o)

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Silvz said:

Umineko

srlsy, I'm gonna read, I swear ;_; 

It's just to long, and like 350 hours long if you count higurashi (this time probably doubles couting extra arcs, fandiscs and other side things like Manga and Animu)

DON'T WATCH THE ANIME!

You also don't need to read Higurashi before Umineko. Also, the fandiscs are what they are, but the 8 episodes are everything necessary to get the story. If you want details and get interested on that, I could talk more about this :D

But I'll refrain for now since my fingers are already in the same position for days since I only talk about Umineko in my life.

1 minute ago, Silvz said:

DON'T WATCH THE ANIME!

You also don't need to read Higurashi before Umineko. Also, the fandiscs are what they are, but the 8 episodes are everything necessary to get the story. If you want details and get interested on that, I could talk more about this :D

But I'll refrain for now since my fingers are already in the same position for days since I only talk about Umineko in my life.

I'm too paranoid and anxious to not read Higurashi before Umineko. (I do not want to happen what happened when I read KnS).

I'll eventually read since it's a Multiple Route Mystery VN (if you consider each chapter as route of course) and I'm a sucker for that genre.

I know what you're talkin' 'bout but I'm Very paranoid when It comes to relations so I try to avoid getting anxious over not Knowing a thing or two. But I guess my loss as you Said.

Didn't care for both of Cinderella and Lamento VN thing, but after considering both of Sakura Dungeon and YU-NO I would say that it's better if you finished Sakura Dungeon first because it's pretty much quite straightforward compared to YU-NO. I knew that's quite ironic that I recommended Sakura Dungeon here considering that the infamy that came with the franchise here, but as far as Sakura franchise concerned I think it's their best and so does consensus think as well.

Oh, and another reason that I recommend Sakura Dungeon here is that the walkthrough for YU-NO was very complicated at the first glance, and let's just said that it'll be very confusing if you didn't use it along with playing the VN, which pretty much a necessary because it's old adventure VN that did have very different interface from newer VNs - it was released at 1995 after all. Have fun either way in regard of your choice.

6 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Didn't care for both of Cinderella and Lamento VN thing, but after considering both of Sakura Dungeon and YU-NO I would say that it's better if you finished Sakura Dungeon first because it's pretty much quite straightforward compared to YU-NO. I knew that's quite ironic that I recommended Sakura Dungeon here considering that the infamy that came with the franchise here, but as far as Sakura franchise concerned I think it's their best and so does consensus think as well.

Oh, and another reason that I recommend Sakura Dungeon here is that the walkthrough for YU-NO was very complicated at the first glance, and let's just said that it'll be very confusing if you didn't use it along with playing the VN, which pretty much a necessary because it's old adventure VN that did have very different interface from newer VNs - it was released at 1995 after all. Have fun either way in regard of your choice.

Yeah by the looks of it I'll probably finish Sakura Dungeon by the looks of it (BUT I'll still leave the poll open for other people to vote on the other option and also I didn't give up on the short\very short marathon yet, I'll play Sakura Dungeon anyway.) and yeah it was my intention using a guide to read the VN since I normally do that to every other VN, I'm accommodated to old interface since I like classic PC games like Waxworks, but, Thanks :o)

13 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Didn't care for both of Cinderella and Lamento VN thing

I knew this would happen the moment I saw the poll. Most people here didn't play/don't care for Cinderella or Lamento, so the only ones with any chance of winning was YUNO or Sakura Dungeon...

Even Umineko got more votes (technically Silvz and Dreamysyu) and it wasn't even an option!

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I knew this would happen the moment I saw the poll. Most people here didn't play/don't care for Cinderella or Lamento, so the only ones with any chance of winning was YUNO or Sakura Dungeon...

Even Umineko got more votes (technically Silvz and Dreamysyu) and it wasn't even an option!

Sad truth.

9 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

THAT is good news :P