Netorare Otoko no Ko ~Ore no Osananajimi no Mujaki na Otoko no Ko ga Masaka Sobou na Taiiku Kyoushi ni Yowami o Nigirarete Choukyou Sarete Itsu no Ma ni ka Kairaku ni Oborete Aheahe Double Peace de Video Satsuei Sarete Yorokondeita Da Nante!!~

Sw2BVPP.png

Summary

My name is Ryuusuke.
It’s sudden, but I’ve got a totally cute girlfriend.
We’ve been in the same class for many years.
Her\His name is Nozomi.

“No! Not there! No… aaaiiiiee! Stop!”

Gym teacher Akimura stole her from me.
Netorare fellatio, forced sex, hentai dance, dirty photos, public exposure, toilet sex, double peace ahegao…
Our happy days as a couple were over! 

Ending Guideline / Suggested Ending Order

There are two main endings to the visual novel, the plot branches out very late and there is literally just one choice, so don't expect anything complex.

Ending A is considered the Good End, while B is open to your own interpretation whether it's good or bad really, but, I think both are worth seeing.

You can also play in any order you wish (I followed the order bellow). To get all CGs you need to see both outcomes. It is advised to save before making the final choice. I left a note inside the spoiler box as a reminder.
NOTE: For some reason the endings CGs\Scenes didn't unlock for me until I saw them in the gallery\scene replay, so before you exit the game after seeing all outcomes, check to see if the CGs\Scenes are unlocked in the gallery\scene replay, if not replay the endings.

Ending Guideline

bnuBodp.png
Ending A: Nozomi and Ryousuke Reunited

Spoiler

1)Break up with Nozomi (revenge)*

NOTE: Save here so you can proceed to the other ending. (If you haven't already and yes I know the choice seems paradoxical, but, this is actually the good end choice.)

FTi57kt.png
Ending B: Ryousuke becomes a Trap and prostitutes himself to Akimura's Gang (with Nozomi)

Spoiler

1)Stay with Nozomi, no matter what (die)*

NOTE: Save here so you can proceed to the other ending. (If you haven't already and yes I know the choice seems paradoxical, but, this is actually the (arguably) bad end choice.)

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained on Otaku Lair and my own Playthrough of the game.

Edited by Guest

The name translates (roughly) to: 

Trap Adultery -As A Cuckold My Childhood Friend Revealed Her (His) Gapeface-

Edited by Guest