Your Daughter Brings Home Her First Boyfriend Home For The Holidays

Sonicboom2.0

I'm going to start a conversation, If and when you have a daughter and the day came when she brings her first boyfriend over to meet you, how will you interrogate the boyfriend?

I'll Start, be me I'd have my katanas sitting out and I'd ask my potential son-in-law which sword was his favorite and then lay down the rules and if he broke his agreement I'd use that blade to stab him in the knee. 

I did this because I'm always curious what dads would do and always liked the movies where the daughter brings home her boyfriend and the father interrogates him and a very scary way. Thought it'd be fun to discuss lol :objection::wacko:

I'd probably have the whole fanbase of Nekopara on my door, as cats are the only possible "children" I'd have.

I have to say that I thought this was an eroge, and would probably read it. "YOU are the dad of a hot chick whose boyfriend is coming over. She is your piece of heaven, your perfect breed, and since your wife died, you only have daughter-chan to live with. Now he wants to steal her?????? And, what... he is BEAUTIFUL? YOU have to deal with your feelings for your little girl AND her kareshii. Do you want it INSIDE or OUTSIDE? I mean, "him"."

I took some liberties here, but yeah, it could totaly work

1 minute ago, Silvz said:

I'd probably have the whole fanbase of Nekopara on my door, as cats are the only possible "children" I'd have.

I have to say that I thought this was an eroge, and would probably read it. "YOU are the dad of a hot chick whose boyfriend is coming over. She is your piece of heaven, your perfect breed, and since your wife died, you only have daughter-chan to live with. Now he wants to steal her?????? And, what... he is BEAUTIFUL? YOU have to deal with your feelings for your little girl AND her kareshii. Do you want it INSIDE or OUTSIDE? I mean, "him"."

I took some liberties here, but yeah, it could totaly work

lol the hell xD

Well considering that in my household we celebrate Festivus. After the ceremonial pole has been placed then we begin with the airing of grievances. I will expect the boyfriend to take part and I will probably have a lot of grievances I will have to air. At the end of that ceremony begins the Feats of Strength. The boyfriend will have to wrestle me to the ground and pin me in order for Festivus to come to a close.

1 hour ago, Ranzo said:

Well considering that in my household we celebrate Festivus. After the ceremonial pole has been placed then we begin with the airing of grievances. I will expect the boyfriend to take part and I will probably have a lot of grievances I will have to air. At the end of that ceremony begins the Feats of Strength. The boyfriend will have to wrestle me to the ground and pin me in order for Festivus to come to a close.

In order for him to claim your daughters hand in marriage I imagine?

That would really depend on how much booze I have on hand.  If it's a good amount, I'd likely challenge him to a drinking match.  In my family those that can drink a lot tend to get by.  If I don't have enough, I'd likely just act as my normal, silent and imposing self.  Watching his every move and interrupting when things got a bit too heavy.  So basically, if I ain't got booze around I'm not gonna be very liked by anyone.

16 hours ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

I'm going to start a conversation, If and when you have a daughter and the day came when she brings her first boyfriend over to meet you, how will you interrogate the boyfriend?

I'll Start, be me I'd have my katanas sitting out and I'd ask my potential son-in-law which sword was his favorite and then lay down the rules and if he broke his agreement I'd use that blade to stab him in the knee. 

I did this because I'm always curious what dads would do and always liked the movies where the daughter brings home her boyfriend and the father interrogates him and a very scary way. Thought it'd be fun to discuss lol :objection::wacko:

I'll probably not have childer since I can't even deal with Myself imagine a TODDLER?

But if I had I would probably go to him and say: "If you NTR my grill, your D will learn how to fly, how to fly right off your BODY" *EDGY LAUGH*

This seems accurate: https://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/12/14/japanese-dad-challenges-daughters-boyfriend-to-video-game-grudge-match-gets-kicked-out-of-house/

EDIT: Damn, @Huang Ling Yin found it too.

22 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

But I am my daughter's boyfriend

I can't believe you stole my meme. I'll remember this.

Edited by TexasDice
I'm pointless I guess wheee (/x ω x)/

On 12/17/2017 at 3:43 AM, Sonicboom2.0 said:

Make him play euphoria. 

Tell him there is worse stuff if he ever broke the "rules"

Edited by Akshay