Under The Moon NoCD patch Problem

FizzyJuice

So, I am trying to play an Otome game called Under The Moon and in order to play it, I need to NoCD Patch it. I am using the (NoCD Patch) AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4  and I have Windows 10.

Each time I try to patch the .exe game there this window that shows up https://ibb.co/kJUEn6 It means (This file is not compatible) :( But I don't know what to do :huh:, I mounted it then went to the download location to patch it. PLease help I really wanna play this game :rubycry: and I'll be extremely grateful if you help me. Thanks :thumbsup:

Hmm I believe this could or could not go into the realm of "piracy", but I must believe you simply don't have a CD reader in your notebook, as I also don't (for real, nobody uses CDs anymore).

Have you changed your system AND timezone to Japan? It is not the language, but the system locale. Most japanese games require japanese locale to work, and some even need adjustments to your timezone.

Yep, I did change it to Japan, and btw do you know a way to download without going through all the complicated things, I searched everywhere

I don't know what to do anymore. And what did you mean by CD reader in my notebook? Were you talking about Daemon tools lite or something like that? Sorry for being such a noob.

Edited by FizzyJuice

19 minutes ago, FizzyJuice said:

Yep, I did change it to Japan, and btw do you know a way to download without going through all the complicated things, I searched everywhere

I don't know what to do anymore. And what did you mean by CD reader in my notebook? Were you talking about Daemon tools lite or something like that? Sorry for being such a noob.

Donwload what? Fuwanovel does not allow any kind of piracy. The best way to get games without any difficulties is to buy them legally.

But I know there are many difficulties when buying japanese games, and there are better people to help you with this matter.

2 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

As far as I'm aware, asking for help cracking or applying NoCD patches is not against the rules.  Asking for links to pirated content is, however, and is not tolerated on Fuwanovel.

Yes, but he made it clear that this crack was being used on an illegal version. I tried to help, though.

Edited by Silvz