Mangagamer and Friends :D

-soraa

Rofl:

o8qRJey.png

Speaking on behalf of everyone else here, we don't want them anyways. (/ω\) We have the full versions. (*´Д`)

Eden* for 1 dollar is pretty nice though. Already have it, but might as well give some money to charity.

So yeah, if someone wants a steam key for Eden*, Higurashi 1-2 or A Kiss for the Petals, drop me a PM. First come first served. (No more than 1 game per person.) EDIT: only Eden left.

Well not quite worth it, because most of the title were already available for a long time in other forms. And in regard of eden we already have 18+ version of that, so all age version is quite redundant. There's also Konosora, in which it should be obvious that it was still censored. So if I managed to have the money to buy the bundle, then I'll not spend it on the bundle.

PS - Seeing that Mangagamer sold MoeNovel products here was make me wonder of why Pulltop still didn't have their partnership with Mangagamer yet, considering that it might be the best option if we want 18+ version of Konosora and Miagete. Oh well.

Thanks for the info, I would have missed it otherwise. And as I really don't care about the +18 content, it's an all-around great deal IMO. :>

I now have redundant Steam keys for Go! Go! Nippon! (taken), If My Heart Had Wings (taken) and A Kiss for the Petals (greedily taken), if anyone wants them please send me a PM. :)

All taken in less than hour, you greedy bastards! <3

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

You people are saying that you cannot have the +18 version, but doesn't Mangagamer have patches to steam games?

I want to get it, but I'd only give 10$ for Higurashi, as I already have Princess Evangile, and I'm not interested on Lovekami.

Does anyone at least have an ideia on when Higurashi 6 to 8? It would be nice to have this sale right before the launch of the last games.

43 minutes ago, Silvz said:

You people are saying that you cannot have the +18 version, but doesn't Mangagamer have patches to steam games?

For newer titles. Princess Evangile was released before MG started doing 18+ patches. There's a small chance that older Steam titles could receive patches on a case-by-case basis, but don't hold your breath.

Censored MangaGamer Steam titles w/out patches:

• Cho Dengeki Stryker
  • Princess Evangile
  • MYTH

eden* and D.C. III R also lack patches, but these games were originally all-ages with 18+ content added later/separately.

PM me if anyone has a spare SonoHana key.

Edited by Tamaki Sakura

3 hours ago, Kirashi said:

pulltop games by mangagamer? I don't understand, can someone explain?

MangaGamer has been selling IF MY HEART HAD WINGS from their store for years, even if Moenovel is the actual publisher.

Technically everyone can sell something on their storefront, as long as it fits to their program and they get a share of the sales (no idea how much though).

3 hours ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

For newer titles. Princess Evangile was released before MG started doing 18+ patches. There's a small chance that older Steam titles could receive patches on a case-by-case basis, but don't hold your breath.

Censored MangaGamer Steam titles w/out patches:

• Cho Dengeki Stryker
  • Princess Evangile
  • MYTH

eden* and D.C. III R also lack patches, but these games were originally all-ages with 18+ content added later/separately.

PM me if anyone has a spare SonoHana key.

Mangagamer did say when they announced their first patch, for D.S. Dal Sengo, that they will try to create patches for older titles they have on steam as well, so it might happen in the future.

2 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

I found the lovekami games to be pretty shitty, neither of them have a good story. The characters in divinity stage are somewhat okay, however useless goddess has incredibly boring characters. Just wanted to warn you. Also they are censored. So in conclusion I would not recommend them.

But are they funny? In a comedic sense. What I saw earlier made me think they would be comedies with great art, which for what I expect of them is fine. I've already claimed them on steam, so I'll probably read them anyway, at least the first.

Divinity stage I found to be a bit funny, though there are lots of other moege that I have found to be a lot more funny. Useless Goddess I found to be absolutely boring, the character interactions were not really funny apart from a few scenes. The main draw to to Useless Goddess is of course a goddess who is lazy and doesn't do anything. All interactions with her is low energy and boring. As a principle I play through all VNs I buy and unlock all the CGs from them. This is the only case so far that I almost gave up. I basically had to force myself to get through it.

11 hours ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

D.C. III R also lack patches

There is a patch. But it's not an official one given by Mangagamer, it's rather a fan patch. Can't link here due to piracy rules.

I haven't tried out the patched one but according to technical data, the patched Steam one is 67MB bigger than the X-Rated one. This 67MB of data is just a movie, presumably for the all-ages OP (?). Other than that, the adult data is present.

3 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

There is a patch. But it's not an official one given by Mangagamer, it's rather a fan patch. Can't link here due to piracy rules.

I haven't tried out the patched one but according to technical data, the patched Steam one is 67MB bigger than the X-Rated one. This 67MB of data is just a movie, presumably for the all-ages OP (?). Other than that, the adult data is present.

As for that matter of patch, I think it's definitely all age opening because I did tried both version and found out that the all ages definitely did have it's own opening. No wonder I didn't find that opening in 18+ version when I'd tried those in Japanese language back then, because it's all age opening in the first place. For one who curious, here's the all age opening and it's full of spoiler (It's quite good though).