The youngest romancing character for VN/dating sim

Goddiga

On 12/13/2017 at 5:09 AM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Was it always like that? I'm genuinely surprised, not that I mind, but I didn't expect a rule this strict on a VN forums. :]

No it wasn't always like that. There is a long history and lots of drama that resulted in that rule. Look up a Fuwanovel user named "Steve" and you will probably learn a lot. If I recall correctly, he was at least one of the main reasons that the rule was created in the first place. 

15 hours ago, Okarin said:

I suppose it would be a pretty big scandal if a woman in her 40s (that are mostly supposed to be housewives, even though they may have the potential to work) was caught having an illicit relationship with a minor male.

Speaking generally it's actually quite the opposite- when a woman exploits and abuses a younger male, the general consensus is that the male is "lucky" and "he must've enjoyed it", it's not taken seriously.

Women are disadvantaged in many areas on a social scale, but men are severely worse off when it comes to being taken seriously about being a victim of sexual abuse.

3 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Women are disadvantaged in many areas on a social scale, but men are severely worse off when it comes to being taken seriously about being a victim of sexual abuse.

Yeah, I seen cases of Males who got raped by females, and people still shitted on the guy saying dumb sheesh like: "A Woman can't rape a man, 'cause she has a Vagina", "You're a male, you are stronger so you should have stopped her", "You should've liked it". (I think people forgot that rape is about LACK OF CONSENT and not IF THE VICTIM IS MALE OR WHATNOT)

Edited by Guest