CROSS+CHANNEL - Reprint Edition (Translation Port)

sayakak

I noticed something, these screenshot you were showing in the OP are not using GHS translations but Amaterasu's translation, though? See the difference:

GHS Translation:

ksdLhBj.png

Amaterasu's Translation:

On 12/11/2017 at 3:50 AM, sayakak said:

Aa6c4qn.jpg

Oh, if people are wondering why there are some differences in the sprites, you might not know this, but apparently GHS didn't just translate, but introduced new features that were not in the original 2003 release, I think these features were from the Reprint Edition? (But then why doesn't it show in your picture though?)

Now see here that the PS3 version has a similar effect/feature to the GHS version:

Qa3RUsb.jpg

11 hours ago, Nier said:

I noticed something, these screenshot you were showing in the OP are not using GHS translations but Amaterasu's translation, though? See the difference:

GHS Translation:

ksdLhBj.png

Amaterasu's Translation:

Oh, if people are wondering why there are some differences in the sprites, you might not know this, but apparently GHS didn't just translate, but introduced new features that were not in the original 2003 release, I think these features were from the Reprint Edition? (But then why doesn't it show in your picture though?)

Now see here that the PS3 version has a similar effect/feature to the GHS version:

Qa3RUsb.jpg

Yeah, in the beginning, i was using the Amaterasu Translation, but I saw the GHS TL, and started again with the GHS TL.

The tool that extracted the scripts, only extract the text, not the code.

I can't add sprites, new CGs and such :c