A new challenger approaches

B.C.Royal

Hey everyone. I'm glad to make your acquaintances. I've been using the forum for recommendations and tips for a while now so it only seems right to make an account and go through the motions. God help whoever bothers to read this. 

About me

I'm a writer from the UK. I used to write more western media ranging from game scripts to articles mixed a saucy hint of poetry. However, over the course of the last couple of years I've been drawn into visual novels. Starting with western styles like 80 days and short VN I could find for free online. Gradually I noticed I was reading more and more Japanese VN , even beginning to watch some anime. It was after finishing Katawa Shoujo (yes I'm one of those, you have permission to roll your eyes) that I felt a real passion for visual novels continuing to read more like CLANNAD and Fate/Stay Night. I've thrown out my other writing projects to concentrate on adapting my style to suit visual novels. Hopefully within the future I'll have more to show on here. For now though, I'm just happy to talk to other likeminded people and generally be around.

Spoiler

Blackout

1 hour ago, B.C.Royal said:

Hey everyone. I'm glad to make your acquaintances. I've been using the forum for recommendations and tips for a while now so it only seems right to make an account and go through the motions. God help whoever bothers to read this. 

About me

I'm a writer from the UK. I used to write more western media ranging from game scripts to articles mixed a saucy hint of poetry. However, over the course of the last couple of years I've been drawn into visual novels. Starting with western styles like 80 days and short VN I could find for free online. Gradually I noticed I was reading more and more Japanese VN , even beginning to watch some anime. It was after finishing Katawa Shoujo (yes I'm one of those, you have permission to roll your eyes) that I felt a real passion for visual novels continuing to read more like CLANNAD and Fate/Stay Night. I've thrown out my other writing projects to concentrate on adapting my style to suit visual novels. Hopefully within the future I'll have more to show on here. For now though, I'm just happy to talk to other likeminded people and generally be around.

Hide contents

Blackout

Now that you experienced the pleasure of the clannad, time for you to open your eyes and open the steins;gate.

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwanoberu. 

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and you got quite an interesting thread title there. If you feel like to read VN more you could ask for more recommendation here, and good luck in regsrd of your writing there if you want to pursue that. Hope you have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun

13 hours ago, Adhen said:

A writer! :rize:

Hello!

Just a question....what's "B.C" stands for?

haha thanks :D

The B.C are the initials of my name. The Royal part's just a penname I've used for as long as I remember. I guess it stemmed from my over the top Britishness.