Sorcery Jokers was released on January 12th

littleshogun

Well sorry if some of you didn't find that my thread title was very creative, but you should get the gist of that anyway because it's very obvious. Anyway, here's the tweets from Mangagamer in regard of the release for both of 18+ version and all age version below.

As for mine, I definitely think this is quite a good news that Mangagamer did have big release at January. Also, I'm looking forward to the release here seeing that I saw some good receptions here. You may use this thread to discuss about Sorcery Joker later.

Edit (1/8) - Now that it's already 2018, I decide to edited the title which obviously was not fitting anymore if I keep the 'next year' part - even though it's belated because I should delete that part from back at 1st. Oh well, better late than never.

Edit (1/16) - Since this was already released, I decided to change the title a bit for obvious reason. Have fun.

Edited by littleshogun

35 minutes ago, Asonn said:

here is a tl for the ppl who don't know japanese: Why didn't you cum inside me?! fucking die! 

Well, nope. From the text she just asking why the other people didn't had something, not the very liberal translation that you suggest. Please learn more hiragana from Wikipedia if I may suggest something, because looks like you even managed to mistranslated the text that contain mostly hiragana.

18 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Well, nope. From the text she just asking why the other people didn't had something, not the very liberal translation that you suggest. Please learn more hiragana from Wikipedia if I may suggest something, because looks like you even managed to mistranslated the text that contain mostly hiragana.

Do I see salt.:makina:

43 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Well, nope. From the text she just asking why the other people didn't had something, not the very liberal translation that you suggest. Please learn more hiragana from Wikipedia if I may suggest something.

Honestly I can't tell if you are memeing with use or if you are serious. Quite hard to tell.. but here is the real tl: "Why aren't you dying?"/"Why won't you die"/"Why are you still alive?!" 

If you were meming by any chance: GG you won this round. 

But on a serious note. It looks like a great chuunige. I will probably check it out on release. 

Yay Sorcery Jokers! I was hoping for (but certainly not expecting) this one before the announcement, and I've been looking forward to it since the announcement. They got it done pretty fast, all things considered. Definitely going to be playing this one as soon as it lands.

Also, apparently @Asonn trolling now passes for "liberal translation"... What a world.

I should knew that's kanji for death, in which I knew that from Conan (Facepalm to me).

34 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Honestly I can't tell if you are memeing with use or if you are serious. Quite hard to tell.. but here is the real tl: "Why aren't you dying?"/"Why won't you die"/"Why are you still alive?!" 

If you were meming by any chance: GG you won this round.

Well you may think as you wish in regard of that, but regardless of that I did think you translated that seriously you know, and of course the best response of that should be serious there lol. To tell the truth, I'd already suspect that you might be joking but seeing that recent events I think I should give some response there, even though it might be interpreted as a joke there lol. For the win thing, since I tried to be serious there then I'll just forfeited my win here.

Now that we got serious here, I already said that I'm looking forward to this VN since back at Otakon 2016. Especially when I saw Clephas write positively about this VN, and from there I knew that this gonna be a good one - or if you want more honest opinion from mine it was because the girls clothes design, which is save many fabric there for lack of better word XDDDDD. In the end, it's up to you though to check that out or not although perhaps you could try the trial as well before deciding that.

19 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Also, apparently @Asonn trolling now passes for "liberal translation"... What a world.

Well I did said liberal right, which mean it could be interpreted as 'very loose so much you could translate with whatever word' or at least that's what I think there.

Finally! I wanted to read a 3rd Eye VN for years.

On the other hand, if I read that it has 6 (!!!) different perspectives, it already makes me want to drop it. It just screams for all kind of problems like no immersion, no character to identify with, slow pacing, short story collection instead of homogenous story and not to forget - how chuuni is this?! :unsure:

Please don't suck!!! :(

Yeah, that's precisely what I'm worried about. VN's rated around 8.5 or higher are often full of pseudo-intellectual bogus and whining, with an extra bonus for snail-pacing and repetitive time loops. For example, stuff like Subahibi is definitely the last thing I'd want to read, despite the high rating.

Usually I have a better hit rate with VN's in the higher sevens or lower eights. :sleep:

Edited by ChaosRaven

I'm laughing with the discussion above, but also really curious if this "liberal translation" does actually work in the text (no speak japanesu)

I'm also pretty excited to this one, and have been following its status for some months. I hope this one gets as much attention as it should.