Where can i find raw illustrations(or cgs) of light novels?

ZENOM

what kind of raw do you mean? is it a scan? the same scan as the scanlation group translate the manga?
except for manga, i dont think such website exist
but if you visit the illustrator website (mostly pixiv), maybe you'll find some illustration since some illustrator also upload their work there (as a CM for their pixiv viewer)

1 hour ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

what kind of raw do you mean? is it a scan? the same scan as the scanlation group translate the manga?
except for manga, i dont think such website exist
but if you visit the illustrator website (mostly pixiv), maybe you'll find some illustration since some illustrator also upload their work there (as a CM for their pixiv viewer)

I mean i want translate to my native language a light novel. That's why i looking for illustrations that are not written anything on upon. As example i want erase this written areas. But as you can see some area transparentand i dont want ruin this transparent areas. It's just example. So that's why i lookng for "raw" illustrations. Or it could have been a cg and i can find raw cgs when illustrator release art book. Anyway, now i ask again where can i find "raw" illustrations?

e5m8drM.jpg

Edited by ZENOM

Actually, you better use the English ones. The "raws" you speak of are the same in worse quality and with Japanese instead of English.

It shouldn't be that difficult to remove the english text and keep the transparency effect, but if you can't, just colour everything in the same colour and be done with it. Not like anyone is gonna care about the transparency when they'll look at it like, what, 10 seconds?, the time to read it.

Edited by Riku