Sign in to follow this  
PhleBuster

SeaBed demo is out

We just got a playable demo for our upcoming yuri-themed visual novel SeaBed up. To play it, just navigate to the Steam page and click "Download Demo".

The demo features around the first hour of gameplay from the visual novel and focuses on two of the main characters: Sachiko and Takako.

The upcoming release (as well as the demo) has English and Japanese language options and its graphics have been upgraded to 1440x1080 resolution, with support for multiple resolutions. 

The game's currently being reviewed by Zakamutt on behalf of Fuwa, so you can look forward to some impressions there too, but in the meantime why not check it out for yourself?

The full game is out December 19. The full game has an estimated playtime of 20-30 hours.

demo.png

Synopsis
SeaBed is a critically acclaimed yuri-themed mystery visual novel told through the perspectives of three separate characters: Mizuno Sachiko, a designer plagued by hallucinations of her past lover; Narasaki Hibiki, Sachiko's friend and a psychiatrist researching the workings of human memories; and Takako, Sachiko's former lover who has been rapidly forgetting her past, including how or why the two women drifted apart despite being together since childhood. 

All three live in different worlds, but seek the same goal. To separate truth from illusion. To make sense of their own lives.

I'm personally super excited for the game, and looking forward to your impressions!

Well they just doujin company, so I think it's understandable if they want to save money in regard of the seiyuu, and not to mention the recording process. Oh this VN was all ages anyway, so unfortunately there's no explicit yuri sex scenes where the girls would be do the moaning - from the demo there's only one that going to that direction, and it was fade to black after both girls ready. Not that I would suggest any children to read Seabed there, because it's obviously too difficult to understand by the children.

Anyway, congratulation for the demo release there and from the picture I admit that it's my reason to try this VN, although apparently there's more behind that so I'll look forward to the final release and play it fully if possible.

13 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Well they just doujin company, so I think it's understandable if they want to save money in regard of the seiyuu, and not to mention the recording process. Oh this VN was all ages anyway, so unfortunately there's no explicit yuri sex scenes where the girls would be do the moaning - from the demo there's only one that going to that direction, and it was fade to black after both girls ready. Not that I would suggest any children to read Seabed there, because it's obviously too difficult to understand by the children.

Anyway, congratulation for the demo release there and from the picture I admit that it's my reason to try this VN, although apparently there's more behind that so I'll look forward to the final release and play it fully if possible.

Thank you kindly! There's much more to the story, but I think you should get a pretty good idea from the demo whether you like the style or not. While it's a psychological mystery by nature, the story is more about the everyday going-ons and the characters than some single big twist.