Craziest Synopsis You Read for a Nukige

mitchhamilton

3 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Enticed by the scent of hormonal women

:sachi: This already sounds like the best VN ever.

~~~~~

Looked through some other messed up tags and found this:

Reiku is a pharmacist, who everyday visits the grave of his dead lover Arun. One day, he notices a flower sprouting from her grave and begins to take care of the sprout. The sprout eventually transforms into a plant girl with the same face as his dead lover. The plant girl is a Alraune, a monster birthed from the blood of the dead Arun. Reiku treats the plant girl like a daughter and gives her a name Aruru. However, Aruru is a monster and needs to suck "vitality" of other creatures to survive, and the way that she gets to do it, is by eating Reiku's semen. Now, to feed his plant daughter, Reiku needs to offer his semen everyday to her, and he does it with pleasure, since he loves his plant daughter very much.

On ‎2018‎年‎3‎月‎5‎日 at 3:41 PM, bakauchuujin said:

Just checked that vndb link, and I got to wonder why is one of the screenshots showing a char doing the kamehameha?

Look at where the "beam" is coming from, and look at the shape...

In addition, the text reads "Hame-hame-ha", where "hame-hame" is sex slang basically meaning "stick it in".

That game was actually amusing.  Like Boob-wars, but a bit less over-the-top.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I found this thing again, a nukige that took the unseen MC to another level. From Sensei o Haramaseyo! ~Hiyoko no Noroi de Toumeika Suru Ore!?~

Terutoshi awakens a spirit when he kills a baby bird on the way to school. To right the wrong and fulfill its dream of growing up and bearing offspring, the spirit curses Terutoshi with a task: to impregnating another person. Branded with the spirit's seal, his best and only choice now is to fornicate with Ms. Sayumi, his teacher.

But there is a special effect of the curse: when Terutoshi thinks of any erotic act, he becomes transparent!!
To regain opacity he must travel the campus unseen to target Sayumi, having sex with her during class, during breaktime, and so on! 

On 3/19/2018 at 9:41 PM, MaggieROBOT said:

Okay, I found this thing again, a nukige that took the unseen MC to another level. From Sensei o Haramaseyo! ~Hiyoko no Noroi de Toumeika Suru Ore!?~

So it's like a alternative version of Casper the friendly ghost right?

This is just amazing in so many different ways. It's just pure poetry.

From Onee-chan Hunters! Boku-tachi o Koufun Saseru Onee-chan ga Waruinda! Natsuyasumi Hen

The three of us are hole brothers 4 life yo.
We love to target naughty older sister types and PUNISH them.
There's nothing more fun than fucking onesans.

The girls don't know they're being bad, bad girls.
It's those perfect curves poured into tight blouses and skirts
that drives guys wild, and they walk around like they own the world.
God it makes me hard. Their looks and their scent...
girls be begging for it yo! It's their fault we get horny!

Gonna make them cry. Weep with lust on this big dick.
Shriek like the whores their fathers would be ashamed to see.
Bad girls, you're all bad girls! We're comin' to get you!

We are the Big Sis Hunters.

Gonna make them cry. Weep with lust on this big dick. That's like the best line ever. I'm sure if you tried proposing to a woman using this line she would say yes.

60% of the time, it works every time.

4 hours ago, Ranzo said:

So it's like a alternative version of Casper the friendly ghost right?

This is just amazing in so many different ways. It's just pure poetry.

From Onee-chan Hunters! Boku-tachi o Koufun Saseru Onee-chan ga Waruinda! Natsuyasumi Hen

The three of us are hole brothers 4 life yo.
We love to target naughty older sister types and PUNISH them.
There's nothing more fun than fucking onesans.

The girls don't know they're being bad, bad girls.
It's those perfect curves poured into tight blouses and skirts
that drives guys wild, and they walk around like they own the world.
God it makes me hard. Their looks and their scent...
girls be begging for it yo! It's their fault we get horny!

Gonna make them cry. Weep with lust on this big dick.
Shriek like the whores their fathers would be ashamed to see.
Bad girls, you're all bad girls! We're comin' to get you!

We are the Big Sis Hunters.

Gonna make them cry. Weep with lust on this big dick. That's like the best line ever. I'm sure if you tried proposing to a woman using this line she would say yes.

60% of the time, it works every time.

Gasper The Sluty Ghost

• 2 months later...

Maaaaaaaaan, this thread brings back memories! :sachi:  And using my necromancy powers, I'll bring back more inglorious games for your delight. Or despair.

Anyway, I found this gem and it would be a disservice to not share such amazing piece of writing that is this description. Even the title is glorious.

From Kyokon de Tanezuke Bokujou ni Naru Machi ~Meimon Oyako-tachi o Katappashi Kara Harama Seifuku! Machinaka no Mesuana ga Ore no Kachiku ni Naritagaru!~

The women of town are your objects! Knock up a high class harem with your full throttle big d*ck! 

Born to a regal estate but living a life of self-indulgence, the protagonist was disowned by his stepmother. 
But he pushed back -- which is to say, thrust his massive d*ck -- and redefined the family business as a kind of sex farm.
The grand influence of his phallus took over the whole town! 
Asses of every woman lifted in ovulating, slovenly hope of getting a prod from his almighty d*ck. 

For you, the wealthy baron of Breedville, a dream life of climactic impregnation begins HERE! 

42 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

The women of town are your objects! Knock up a high class harem with your full throttle big d*ck! 

Because of this thread I ended up reading so many synopsis from Miel that I was able to figure out that it was a VN from Miel just based on this. Well considering that all their VNs seem to pretty much have the same story I guess it is not that special.

You know the one thing that really disappoints me about these vn developers is that they never tried to think up a really cool moniker for your dingus like Cockasouras Rex

But damn you are right @bakauchuujin it is all the same story

This is from, Buzama ni! Gehin ni! Tsugou yoku! Kyokon Suuhai! Haramase Onaho Gakuen♪

https://vndb.org/v22793

A prestigious school turned into a cock-worshipping harem academy♪
Women are fuckholes! Depraved impregnation galore!

Our main character is a bellow-average, horny-as-a-rabbit student in a high-class school. His life of humiliation reaches a turning point when he is awarded an impregnation ticket! With it he claims the three Student Council top dogs - the young school board chairwoman Wakana, the heir to a business conglomerate Hyouka, and his own earnest step-sister Akane. and subjulgates them with his dick!

The three ladies of standout beauty, talent and wealth have etched into them the notion that bitches exist to serve as a male's fuckholes, and turn the school into the grounds of a vulgar harem to worship his cock! A paradise of perverted women who revel in lewdness and depravity with great delight!

I like this one because he was awarded a impregnation ticket. Did he win it like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? When he won did he sing a song called I got the impregnation ticket? Did his song sound like this? I can almost hear it now.

I've got a impregnation ticket, I'm gonna fuck mad bitches everyday, cuz I've got a impregnation ticket, I'm gonna fill their cunts with my seed!

Edited by Ranzo