Craziest Synopsis You Read for a Nukige

mitchhamilton

11 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

That's... actually quiet sad, poor grill ;_;

Oh god, you're still recovering from Planetarian and look what I have done!!!!

Here, lift your spirits with this fun thing! I can't start derailing again, what would happen with my reputation then??? From Moshimo Konna Shopping Mall ga Attara!? Ikimasu☆ (the star is important!)

There is a big shopping mall called "Moshu-Mall". It looks normal at first sight, but the mall is actually famous for its erotic services such as "Shoppers Ero Paradise", "Grand Oppai Square", "Tsurupeta Harenchi Garden", "Fetish Plaza", and "Viva! Hustle Park". Only some chosen people are allowed to go inside! Yes, Naoki is one of them. "Welcome to our ero shopping paradise!"

6 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Ah, it's good to be back on track for a change! :miyako:

And I'm surprised there's nothing by Dieselmine here yet. So let's change this! From Shokushu Byoutou 666:

That's a side effect of reading the Necronomicon that they never tell you about.

I just realized that Dustmania Grotesque doesn't have a proper synopsis. 
Apologies to anyone seeing this on vndb for the first time

Also for a proper entry:

Seeeki! Bukkake Bokujou! ~Oshiru Ippai, Seirei-tachi o H ni Shiiku!~

Cum on down to the peaceful Bukkake Ranch, a good old farm out of the way from all the commotion and hubbub of the town, a place where you can relax and enjoy a quiet life with your four elementals: the salamander girl, Sara, the slime girl, Myil, the kobold, Korin, and the harpy, Papy. Life is good on the farm. That is, until the Demon Queen shows up your front lawn, demanding you create the legendary Slut’s Stone before she decides to wipe your farm off the map.

Ero Goods! H na Omocha de Kaikan Enjoy♥ (https://vndb.org/v18927)

It is the product of human instint. It is the crystallization of human wisdom. It is the symbol of human culture.
Those are my important "waifu"s lined up on my shelf. Each of my adorable "waifu"s has a personality and makes me happy.
I understand that each of my waifu (Onahole) wants to be chosen as my partner every night.
I'm sorry my cute Waifus, I can't do it tonight.
Starting from tomorrow, I also need to be with other sex toys.
"It doesn't mean I'm cheating...please forgive me, it's my job"
Besides Onahole, I also like all other sex toys.
With their only purpose of giving pleasure to people, sex toys are what I love.

~~~

ESEX Shikorsky: INTERNEET Security Cloud 2017

One night while fapping to an erotic live stream, virgin NEET Yuuichi hears a mysterious voice, but he was unable to find where the source is coming from. The voice tells him that he has gained the power to make the unseeable seeable by getting a hard-on. Later that night, he leaves the house to buy some food, but he hears another mysterious voice again. He decides to use his newfound powers. Suddenly, a girl appears before him, and at the same time, his Twitter is blowing up. It turns out that the girl is a computer virus and has hacked his Twitter, saying embarrassing things in order to give him birthday wishes. After scolding the girl, Yuuichi tells her to "take responsibility," but she interprets this as her having sex with him, which Yuuichi gladly consents to. Afterwards, Yuuichi learns that the live stream he was fapping to that night was actually of his older sister masturbating. Yuuichi and his older sister were not the only ones affected by this. The same happened to many other guys that same night with either their older or younger sister, and it was caused by another virus. The guys, of course, did not realize until after the fact. Yuuichi and the girl who he just met decide to investigate his older sister's room to see if he can find any clues, but he soon hears another mysterious voice...

Will Yuuichi be able to take out his penis and start rubbing it to get a hard-on to protect his older sister from other perverts or will he fail and the video could be spread to everybody?

• 2 weeks later...

Not a nukige, but it could as well be. I've recently read a light-novel where a guy grew a second dick to have better sexual experience. :amane: And it also included an immortal young girl exterminating the whole city, because due to her ridiculous skills every person who saw her wanted to have sex with her before both her and them died (and she can't die, remember?) And she also leveled up to a ridiculous degree in the process. And she is also a genderbent male. WTF, Japan?

And it isn't even a 18+ light-novel. :michiru:

Hey, I'm back here with another gem! From Kiss the Cock:

You are a rich world famous gourmet and you also teach in a really strict exclusive cooking course. Life is good and all, but your new girlfriend has left you again, for the same damn reason: your semen has a terrible taste. It happened so many times before that in frustration, seeing a falling star, you wish for your seed to be delicious.

The next day, you wake up realizing that your wish has been granted and that your semen turned into addictive white chocolate. It's seems the best occasion to get your revenge on the women-kind picking on the girls you teach for.

I wanted to say WTF Japan, but apparently this one is WTF Italy.

4 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Is the girlfriend was Nakiri Erina or something like that? And look like the man prefer BJ there if each girlfriend managed to said the semen did have terrible taste.

Edited by littleshogun

6 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

You know it's always like that isn't it? Tha guy gets a wish guaranteed to cum true and what does he use it on? Not on world peace, curing cancer nor even to have the power to dominate all life on the Earth. Nah he uses it to make his cum taste good. MEN they can only think about their dicks.

I bet it's loaded with carbohydrates and sugar! No thank you, I'm on a diet.

Of course if those girls had any sense they would just attach him to a industrial milker and it would be a happy story.

https://vndb.org/v12617

There was a room.
This room has only enough space for one person to finally be able to live out their lives.
But there is no one living there now.

Living meat was overflowing out of that place.
Like previously stated, the meat was living.
That living meat had to violate females in order to make children. That was the only thing that could be done.

To animals, preservation of their species is the number one concern.
Therefore if on the verge of death, men's penises would be erect, right?

So, what of the women? What do the women want?

They want their warm, ripe flesh holes to be satisfied and filled with a thick cock...
While they embrace each of their desires and feelings...

• 4 weeks later...

I found one that I had to share

Just try and read the description out loud without laughing

Kimomen Teihen Shoku Demo Kyokon nara Harem Guild no Shu ni Nareru!? ~Densetsu no Kishi ya Seijo, Maou o Tanezuke Kouryaku! Bishoujo Darake Yume no Bouken Seikatsu!~

Can I be with such cute and powerful bishoujos? Can I handle it!?
Eyes a'spin with gapelust, hips a'clap anytime I please! That's fantasy!
I pursue the impossible dream: to be master of the Harem Guild!

"Only handsome guys can be monster tamers."

The other Guild members laughed as they rejected him.
Wretched and ugly, he couldn't even form a party.
No one looked past the aura of failure that shrouded him
to appreciate his extraordinarily large cock.
Except for one. A demon.
The demon saw in the rejected ugly hero a way to dismantle the Guild of Beauties,
the troublesome heroines who'd been slaying demons since time immemorial.
For the ugly man, it was the chance to teach a lesson to those who'd made him feel shame---
The chance to fulfill his dream of questing---
Yes! He shall wield his demonic dick!

Massive cockventure! Ill-reputed sperm will stain the righteous!
One man's epic inseminating fantasy begins!!

5 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

That's the quote of the month, period. :wahaha:

I'm more amazed at it being translated though. That Dekiru Translations guy know his priorities well.

Yeah that's definitely a powerful quote though I think my favorite is Eyes a'spin with gapelust, hips a'clap anytime I please! That's fantasy!

I mean what even is that? But yeah truly something to be proud of

Oh and here is another one from the same company

It's not translated like the first one so hopefully you aren't disappointed

I think it's even more amazing then the first. It's such a powerful and ambitious call to arms.

Kimomen Demo Kyokon nara Kokuminteki Idol Group o Harem ni Dekiru!? ~Gokujou Manko o Hitorijime! Shasei Shimakuri Harama Sousenkyo~

If the size is right, nothing else matters! Turn the horny bevy of cute idols into eye-rolling cum filled love dolls!

"My dream girl will never comfort me! No one offers me their love!"
For men who feel this way, we announce a new project that will change everything!
This famous group of idols doesn't care about looks or personality, they're carnivorous sluts who clamor for the privilege of that big thick cock of yours!

Could such beautiful women be that shallow? Unbelievable! (I hear you cry out in chorus!)
Maybe they don't believe it themselves... but your torpedo sinks deep into these J-babes to sink the ship of reason! Right into gaping love mode!
What if they get pregnant? Then you've got a perfect harem life of cock-worshipping delusional bishoujos who dote on you hand and foot (and cock! did we mention they love it?)!!

*** The 3rd success story from Miel Soft ***  <That's the funniest line right there

Interesting that I'd find that pretty much Miel's nukige were have very long title lol.

27 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

Would be fun to see if cherrykissgames tried to get it published on steam.

At least they should prepare 18+ patch if that's the case, unlike Zoo cooperation in which turned out that it's both of Miel and Norn parent company - according to VNDB.

29 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Oh and here is another one from the same company

It's not translated like the first one so hopefully you aren't disappointed

I think it's even more amazing then the first. It's such a powerful and ambitious call to arms.

Kimomen Demo Kyokon nara Kokuminteki Idol Group o Harem ni Dekiru!? ~Gokujou Manko o Hitorijime! Shasei Shimakuri Harama Sousenkyo~

If the size is right, nothing else matters! Turn the horny bevy of cute idols into eye-rolling cum filled love dolls!

"My dream girl will never comfort me! No one offers me their love!"
For men who feel this way, we announce a new project that will change everything!
This famous group of idols doesn't care about looks or personality, they're carnivorous sluts who clamor for the privilege of that big thick cock of yours!

Could such beautiful women be that shallow? Unbelievable! (I hear you cry out in chorus!)
Maybe they don't believe it themselves... but your torpedo sinks deep into these J-babes to sink the ship of reason! Right into gaping love mode!
What if they get pregnant? Then you've got a perfect harem life of cock-worshipping delusional bishoujos who dote on you hand and foot (and cock! did we mention they love it?)!!

*** The 3rd success story from Miel Soft ***  <That's the funniest line right there

IT HURTS, my good I'm dead.

Now, Now, I found this thing...

The name is "Futanari Alice and Virgin Guys in Wonderland"

"Alice is sentenced to futanari for her crime of theft in a courthouse.
Then the Queen says:
"If you want to retrieve your original body, you need to rape guys in wonderland."

Thus Alice goes on an adventure to rape guys in wonderland, 
having a bin of lotion provided by a white rabbit.

This is a story of a girl Alice, who was futanarified due to a false accusation."

35 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Then the Queen says:
"If you want to retrieve your original body, you need to rape guys in wonderland."

This is a story of a girl Alice, who was futanarified due to a false accusation."

Is there a sequel called through the looking snatch?

20 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Then the Queen says:

Japanese people sure love Alice in Wonderland. :makina:

It slightly reminds me of a certain messed up manga by the way.