Craziest Synopsis You Read for a Nukige

mitchhamilton

1 minute ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Funyarinpa and Ranzo's inquiries are making me cry. Seriously.

Spoiler of this game (does anyone even matter?):

Hide contents

There's a Death of Protagonist tag in VNDB. IS THIS REALLY A DEPRESSING NUKIGE AFTER ALL????

He must have run out of the magic milk

The fall of the Cockman

When the lonely MAD COCKMAN finally dies a broken withered husk of a man the people of the land of Wonderforest  all gather together for the Cockman's funeral. All the men whose relationships he saved and lives he made better show up to honor their eternal benefactor. Then the priest speaks. And he says; "He gave willingly the seed of his loins and he bade that we use his body for the salvation of mankind. And he never once asked for us to give anything back. We are honored by his sacrifice and so on this day we shall honor him.  May his cock always find a tight spot and may it never run dry Amen." Then the men all gather around the grave of the lonely MAD COCKMAN and sobbingly ejaculate over his grave.

Finally, when the cum soaks into the ground the Earth begins to heal.

12 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

When the lonely MAD COCKMAN finally dies a broken withered husk of a man the people of the land of Wonderforest  all gather together for the Cockman's funeral. All the men whose relationships he saved and lives he made better show up to honor their eternal benefactor. Then the priest speaks. And he says; "He gave willingly the seed of his loins and he bade that we use his body for the salvation of mankind. And he never once asked for us to give anything back. We are honored by his sacrifice and so on this day we shall honor him.  May his cock always find a tight spot and may it never run dry Amen." Then the men all gather around the grave of the lonely MAD COCKMAN and sobbingly ejaculate over his grave.

That's ACTUALLY emotional. I'm actually fucking sad. I'm legit sad about this. Fuck, man.

Okay from now on I'm also considering this a legitimate part of Dark Souls' lore. Jizzing in a grave = linking the First Flame

17 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

The fall of the Cockman

Man, do this sequel already!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

This just fucking gets me. It dumps so much lore. 

The Earth is apparently ailed by something. What is it? Is it connected to the powers of the Wanderforest? Is it something related to the... proficiency of the protagonist? Does someone need to seek... "paleblood" to transcend the hunt?

What, then, does the death of the protagonist signify? Is he a deity, a dryad? Is his fate entwined with that of the Wanderforest? Did his lust corrupt the forest that is his home? Or, conversely, did the cum of the villagers weaken his spirit and usurp his power? We cannot know.

Oh by the way, not a premise for the whole nukige but...

Mamankyoushitsu, my favorite nukige, has a harem route and it starts off like this:

The protagonist, when asked by one of his students (he ends up teaching a course to pregnant women about pregnancy & childcare) whether it is safe to have sex while pregnant, says that they can only have sex with him because actually men have a secret pact among them that they have to own a certificate to fuck pregnant women and that they lose this licence (awarded for knowing the risks etc. of sex while pregnant) if they let any woman know it exists. Three people out of the female cast consisting of four functioning adults buy into this (the last one lets go to see where this ends up) and then they start to have group sex in all the lessons. Then the protagonist's mom enrolls in the class and joins in. 

3 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

This Thread needs an very epic anime adaptation, made by a big animation companies like Ufotable.

Super second this!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Those patreon people getting very creative with the names...

This somehow reminds me of the titles of this guy's novels. (maybe unrelated, it's not even japanese, but it's really funny all the same)

17 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Super second this!!!!!!!

This somehow reminds me of the titles of this guy's novels. (maybe unrelated, it's not even japanese, but it's really funny all the same)

Wow that guy creates beautiful masterpieces! Like: "Domald Tromp Pounded In The Butt By The Handsome Russian T-Rex Who Also Peed On His Butt And Then Blackmailed Him With The Videos Of His Butt Getting Peed On ", "  Scary Stories To Tingle Your Butt: 7 Tales Of Gay Terror " and "Anally Yours, The Gay Unicorn Sailor". 

4 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Wow that guy creates beautiful masterpieces! Like: "Domald Tromp Pounded In The Butt By The Handsome Russian T-Rex Who Also Peed On His Butt And Then Blackmailed Him With The Videos Of His Butt Getting Peed On ", "  Scary Stories To Tingle Your Butt: 7 Tales Of Gay Terror " and "Anally Yours, The Gay Unicorn Sailor". 

My favorites are "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" and "Pounded In The Butt By My Book "Pounded In The Butt By My Book 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt'""

Seriously, I nearly suffocate laughing the first time I read those titles.

1 minute ago, MaggieROBOT said:

My favorites are "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" and "Pounded In The Butt By My Book "Pounded In The Butt By My Book 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt'""

Lord of the Rings trilogy, HA! Thats a bunch of bullshit compared to these masterfully crafted books.

not sure if im beginning to regret making this thread or not.

55 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Oh by the way, not a premise for the whole nukige but...

Mamankyoushitsu, my favorite nukige, has a harem route and it starts off like this:

The protagonist, when asked by one of his students (he ends up teaching a course to pregnant women about pregnancy & childcare) whether it is safe to have sex while pregnant, says that they can only have sex with him because actually men have a secret pact among them that they have to own a certificate to fuck pregnant women and that they lose this licence (awarded for knowing the risks etc. of sex while pregnant) if they let any woman know it exists. Three people out of the female cast consisting of four functioning adults buy into this (the last one lets go to see where this ends up) and then they start to have group sex in all the lessons. Then the protagonist's mom enrolls in the class and joins in. 

ah, what a classic. ^.^

Oh I found this it's called DOR and the description reminds me of the twilight zone

There is a door in front of you... A strange door, which has been created by the Devil. On the other side of it, three different worlds await you. Don't be scared, but don't get caught up in the realms of fantasy! The Devil is waiting to lead you along...

Kanako's Depression
You don't have a girlfriend, and you don't have any money either. You're moping around in your apartment, when a girl suddenly shows up at your door. Her name is Kanako; she's a timid little thing, but wait until you find out what she really is...!

The Telephone Scandal
You want to have a girlfriend. You call a dating service and guess what!? You get a girl and go out on a date. Wait a minute... Is this girl...?

Planetarium
The scenario depicts a meeting between the male protagonist and a mysterious young woman near a giant observatory telescope. The hero finds out about the woman's tragic past and proceeds to "console" her.

I mean it's not quite this but it's close

6 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Oh I found this it's called DOR and the description reminds me of the twilight zone

There is a door in front of you... A strange door, which has been created by the Devil. On the other side of it, three different worlds await you. Don't be scared, but don't get caught up in the realms of fantasy! The Devil is waiting to lead you along...

Yeah, that game is actually a compilation. The three parts were, once upon a time, sold as individual games.  Here is the original release corresponding to that first part.  So yeah, that's literally just a framing device to tie together the three pieces, that were originally completely unrelated.

Here's the one from Hinatabokko, and yes I knew that this isn't nukige but the end question was quite ridiculous enough to me - so does the localized title.

Hayami Natsuki is an ordinary college student who lives with his sister. While searching for a part-time job he runs into (another) Natsuki, the manager of a popular coffee shop. Her twin-sister, Hinata, was his teacher, who he once had a crush back in high school. For the sake of the sweet feelings he once had for Hinata, Natsuki ends up taking the job offer at her little coffee shop. He also accepts the offer to live with her. Natsuki starts his new life where he shares the house with a couple more beautiful, attractive members of the opposite sex.

Hinata's sexy twin and their pretty little sister. All of a sudden, he has a new problem: he can't decide which one he wants!!

Edit - Let's just pretend that this derailed in the first place like Dergonu said, now that it's easier because the derailed posts were hidden shall we?

Edited by littleshogun

6 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I wonder what Dergonu would think when he comes back here...

:amane: ... 

*Cough* Alright, let's just pretend this thread never got derailed, and post another summary! (/・ω・)/

Not a Cyclet game this time. This is a pretty fun trap nukige from Heat Soft, Aku Josou.

(Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but let's face it, nothing I post in this thread is (/ω\) )

"Man... I wanna cum in a bunch of cute girls! I wanna eat my fill of virgins with tight pussies that are down for a one-night stand whenever!"

These perfectly normal sexual desires belong to the protagonist, Hidou Mahiro, born to a wealthy family. One day, he looks in the mirror and thinks to himself... "Imagine the possibilities if I put my money and my feminine face to good use!"

He decides to crossdress, sneak into an all-girls academy, and fuck all the prissy sheltered girls!

I mean, you know exactly what you are buying by reading that summary, lol.

Ah, it's good to be back on track for a change! :miyako:

And I'm surprised there's nothing by Dieselmine here yet. So let's change this! From Shokushu Byoutou 666:

The main character is a young girl. From the outside she appears to be normal, but she has an unfortunate disease which causes her excrement to turn into tentacles within her own body. Every day they attack her driving her to the brink of madness... she finally can't take it anymore and throws them off of her and into the road where she beats them until they stop moving. At that time her condition is discovered and she is put in to a "care ward." 

Contained in room 666, the tentacles being to overrun her body, making her scream and moan in pain. As she daily gives birth to them from her anus they continue their relentless violation. 
As she completely loses her sense, she starts to believe that the tentacles are really a part of her body. What is the the sad fate of this unwilling captive?