Craziest Synopsis You Read for a Nukige

mitchhamilton

13 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Lesson of the day:

Kids if your pet goes through a hole in the wall, don't try to follow it, 'cause you're probably gonna get stuck and then gang raped.

Especially don't do it again three more times after it happens to you the first time.  You've got to admire(?) somebody who sees their pet go into a hole in the wall... Remembers what happened the last three times this was an issue ... Then gets in the hole in the wall anyway.

10 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

Especially don't do it again three more times after it happens to you the first time.  You've got to admire(?) somebody who sees their pet go into a hole in the wall... Remembers what happened the last three times this was an issue ... Then gets in the hole in the wall anyway.

Even more admirable is that she went through the trouble to pass her gigantic bigger-than-her-head tits through the hole four times.

10 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

I'm pretty sure it was a different girl each game (having a girl with the same body type or character archetype every time would get boring).

Oh here's a good one it kind of has everything you could expect, and more!

Jewel Knights - Crusaders

You are Ginji, a Japanese youth whose two hobbies are girls and getting into fights. One night, while walking in a dark alley, he comes across three beautiful females wearing bizarre outfits battling monsters from another dimension. Against his better judgement, he gets involved in the battle, and before he knows it, he's flat on his back. Waking up in the hospital, he's surprised to see one of the girls there: she'd brought him to the hospital after he was injured.

The girl introduces herself as Yuki Meno, and tells Ginji an interesting secret: with her two friends Ruri and Hisui, she is a member of a group dedicated to defending peace and justice, called the Jewel Knights, which fights the evil organization Ragnarokkr. What a surprising turn of events!

Ginji isn't really interested in battling evil -- he'd much rather try to get into the pants of Yuki, Ruri and Hisui. The three then learn something interesting: Shinji's incessant sexual come-ons act as "power ups" for the three heroines, allowing them to increase their skills. They could use someone like him on the Jewel Knights, but he'll only join the group on one condition -- that the girls let him use their bodies for sex. Who will win out, Ginji or the Jewel Knights? Of course, while they don't want to be used like that, but they're secretly happy that Ginji is going to be fighting evil with them after all...

14 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Oh here's a good one it kind of has everything you could expect, and more!

Jewel Knights - Crusaders

You are Ginji, a Japanese youth...

I did remember that I mistook that VN as Tokyo Mew Mew lol, and decided to buy that. Turned out that when I installed that and tried it, both of my little sister and brother saw Meno getting naked and I decided to return the VN to the shop. Well enough of my nostalgia here, and as for the topic I didn't find much yet although of course I find one which is quite out there in regard of explanation, and here's the one from 'Please Rape Me' - yes, that's the title and the MC was even disguise himself as Rapeman (I'm not kidding).

Hosaka Ippei has a covert rape fetish which he has not previously had the courage to act upon. One day, he comes across the unconscious Sally. As a result of certain unfortunate actions, he is blackmailed into letting her stay with him.

Whilst watching TV, Sally suddenly remarks: "This woman wants to be raped." Looking at the screen, Ippei sees that she was referring to Kouno Sakura, a popular idol. Sally further explains that she has the innate ability to see a person's desire to be raped.

Subsequent to that incident, he meets Chidori Yuuma while at work. Yuuma was a classmate of his back in high school. Even back then, she was beautiful and popular.

More importantly for Ippei, according to Sally, Chidori too wants to be raped!

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

I did remember that I mistook that VN as Tokyo Mew Mew lol, and decided to buy that. Turned out that when I installed that and tried it, both of my little sister and brother saw Meno getting naked and I decided to return the VN to the shop. Well enough of my nostalgia here, and as for the topic I didn't find much yet although of course I find one which is quite out there in regard of explanation, and here's the one from 'Please Rape Me' - yes, that's the title and the MC was even disguise himself as Rapeman (I'm not kidding).

ah, please rape me. that brings back memories. :miyako:

...er, not that ive ever read it. :rimu:

so, i just found this little gem today... i dont even know how people think of stuff like this. the name of the vn is Yurinate!

(Ah, she is smiling…… right in front of me……) The same classroom, the same recess time. There is a girl that I’ve gotten to know better. Her name is Yuki Nekoyanagi. She’s such a great person with lots of friends and chats to me with such enthusiasm. When her focus is on me. That one moment. That is the moment I wait for. That I crave for. The reason I don’t visit the toilet before coming to school. Her voice, her smile, her glance, I feel a certain thrill from deep within. It reverberates all the way to my bladder.
Feeling ‘her’ presence… In front of my classmates. In front of ‘her’. I stop resisting the urge to pee… (Nekoyanagi-san…… look at me…… while I am peeing……)

ah, nothing says true love like watching your partner pee for their sexual gratification.

7 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

so, i just found this little gem today... i dont even know how people think of stuff like this. the name of the vn is Yurinate!

ah, nothing says true love like watching your partner pee for their sexual gratification.

Yeah it truly is a tale as old as time, a song as old as rhyme

10 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

Pee fetish is not that rare tbh.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:43 PM, mitchhamilton said:

wait, this isnt a nukige! :pyaa: ARE YOU TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD!!?? REPORTED! :reeee:

Hopefully this will make up for my de-railing.

Yurinate

(Ah, she is smiling…… right in front of me……)
The same classroom, the same recess time.
There is a girl that I’ve gotten to know better.
Her name is Yuki Nekoyanagi.
She’s such a great person with lots of friends and chats to me with such enthusiasm.
When her focus is on me. That one moment.
That is the moment I wait for. That I crave for.
The reason I don’t visit the toilet before coming to school.
Her voice, her smile, her glance,
I feel a certain thrill from deep within.
It reverberates all the way to my bladder.
Feeling ‘her’ presence… In front of my classmates.
In front of ‘her’. I stop resisting the urge to pee…
(Nekoyanagi-san…… look at me…… while I am peeing……)

1 hour ago, PapaRabbi said:

All of this is just reaffirming my decision to stay away from nukige :wahaha:.

I'll stick to nice, wholesome(?), family-friendly(??) eroge, thank you very much.

I've just finished reading the first volume of Nekopara and I'm not sure that anything written in this thread beats being emotionally coerced into having sex with a bunch of two-years-old, anthropomorphic house pets. :wacko:

38 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I've just finished reading the first volume of Nekopara and I'm not sure that anything written in this thread beats being emotionally coerced into having sex with a bunch of two-years-old, anthropomorphic house pets. :wacko:

On http://nekopara.wikia.com/wiki/Chocola I found this comment

Height: 152cm, Age 9 months, 3 size 75/54/76

From vol 2 Artbook

If this is correct it is even weirder

Edited by bakauchuujin

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

emotionally coerced? Nah man he was all like

I mean he was all at that tail

(That was contextually pretty uncomfortable though, I wonder as soon as they get their bells does that mean they're legal to fuck?)

On 03/12/2017 at 8:24 PM, Ranzo said:

Boy people sure do love cats!

With people, Ranzo meant YOU GUYS! WHY EVERYONE IS DISCUSSING NEKOPARA HERE, YOU WEEBS????

*cough* Soooooooo, let's go back to the synopsis! I bring you this sweet sweat fantasy~ From Ore no Nioi wa Hatsujou Switch:

"W-What are you sniffing at!"

Nio Katsutoshi, protagonist and judo club affiliate, was having a bit of a freakout out the train.
That's because Shimizu Rinka, the student president whom everyone adored, was smelling him.

On the best of days Katsutoshi had a complex about his body odor.
It wafted to any distance, and it was embarrassing. His cheeks burned with shame.

But, looking at Rinka, he saw her face was blushing even redder.

His scent was a trigger that seemed to be making her aroused!

What's more, it had wafted into the nostrils of Kumakura Isuzu, his childhood friend......

This is the story - your story - of Nio Katsutoshi,
the object of affection of kun-kun scent fetish heroines.

Edited by MaggieROBOT

4 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Could wish more cyclet titles had a description on vndb, looking at the cover art there must be some freaking weird shit in those titles.

I already TLed Guro Dere's description, so I might as well get around to the rest of them when I have the time. 

Cyclet does have some freaky games indeed. Good ones, though. One of my favorite VN devs. They make so much "fun" stuff. :illya: 

9 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

With people, Ranzo meant YOU GUYS! WHY EVERYONE IS DISCUSSING NEKOPARA, YOU WEEBS????

Soooooooo, let's go back to the synopsis! I bring you this sweet sweat fantasy~ From Ore no Nioi wa Hatsujou Switch:

Sigh I wonder if that is every unhygienic nerds dream?

@bakauchuujin I started with Tokage no Shippo Kiri. Have a paper due later today, so I'll get around to the rest sometime later. The summary is pretty weird, so I figured I might as well post it here anyways. :P 

Despite popular belief, there are lizards in this world that cannot regenerate their tails.

Does that mean humans are the same? Are there humans out there who can actually regenerate entire limbs, even though such a feat should be impossible?

Shuu whispered quietly to himself, while everyone else on the train platform were screaming and running away in a panic.

On the train tracks before him lay the shredded remnants of a young girl's body. She had been squished by a train just moments ago.

After that day, Shuu's experiments began...

If anyone would be interested, I actually wrote a blog post on this game a while back. The game is surprisingly good. Though, it's not for everyone, that's for sure.

Me ga Sametara Seieki ga 100 Bai Tamaru Karada ni Natteta -> Tairyou Chuunyuu! https://vndb.org/v18287

Description

A guy whose mind was filled with fantasy went to an adult shop for a fleshlight. He also bought a strange supplement called the "Spunkstrength 100x Power Getter!!"
Taking some before bed, he woke up with the craziest erection in his life! He obviously wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to masturbate, but when he came,
he came and came huge loads until his futon was sagging like wet french toast.

"Spunkstrength 100x" was no joke. It really made him cum the equivalent of 100 ejaculations.

He could f*ck, but in the meantime he couldn't stop masturbating. The jizz flew up and out, everywhere. ...... He understood the value of what he had but, just exactly how should he use it? He seemed to be in a bind -- but actually, life just got way easier!

Just by going outside he reeked of manly pheromones that made every woman swoon. The women came at him and came on him and just kept coming, like his amazing spunkstrength. Load after load blasted into hot ladies of every kind. At last, the guy's life was beginning to exceed his fantasies!!

This one from the same company also seems to be worth mentioning: Shin! Ryoujoku Battle Royale https://vndb.org/v10472

Description

Hisao, a friend who you'd never been too close with, suddenly showed up with breathless takes of his reckless foray into a world of sexual extremes. He told you of his amazing experience... Illegal fights with beautiful women in an underground arena. Getting directly involved in the battle royale. Freedom to completely violate the opponent if you win.
It sounded unbelievable. But Hisao's chiseled frame suggested he'd been fighting. And if Hisao could do it, you definitely could.

"Do you wanna try?" he recommended it to you. "It'll change your life!"

Dubiously, you accepted... and one week later you were fit and ready... 

It just seem plain brutal rather than funny, but it still makes me think wtf Japan

Edited by bakauchuujin