Santa Hats for your Uncultured Avatars

Fiddle

As with previous years, the time's come to combat the communists with capitalistic, Christmassy camaraderie.

Also as with previous years, I am lazy, so I will be posting the same set of Santa hats with which you may adorn your as-of-yet-inferior avatars:

42HpJXi.png

The hats are numbered so that, if you are are technologically and/or artistically inept, you may ask me (a slightly less technologically and/or artistically inept individual) to put a particular Santa hat on for you. Or, as in previous years, somebody else will do it before me, because I've yet to patent my madd skillz.

If you're cropping using MS Paint, ensure that "Transparent selection" is enabled under the "Select" tool, and that your secondary color is white. If you're using a fancier program, then use the magic wand or whatever to make stuff transparent, and then do some other things, I don't know.

If you want me to put your hat on, first note:

• You should ensure that you don't already have a Christmassy version of your avatar from a previous year.
  • Specify a number from the hats above, if you have a particular one in mind. If you instead want me to decide which would look best, then I can do that, but prepare your ocular cavities for the worst.
  • You're free to make a special request of some variety, but each additional request increases the probability that it will be poorly executed on my part.
  • Some avatars aren't very aesthetically hat-friendly, such as those in which a character's head is partially cut off from view.
  • Animated avatars require a lot of work.
  • Your avatar may not arrive expeditiously, for I am a busy man.

Merry shizzle.

Edited by Fiddle

25 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Give me a hat, or at least the dog. you are free to pick any hat you like. I trust your fashion sense! 

Thank you in advance. 

much christmas, very cheer, wow

g072qxm.png

I can make a version with the girl's face not covered, but doggo's hat would be very off to the side.

18 minutes ago, Zidan209 said:

Can you give Okabe the last one? And somehow change the shade of the red color to a darker one, so it won't stand out that much

Take your time, i'm patient and thx

I AM MAD SCIENTIST

BaedXeP.png

Hat size/saturation/darkness/edginess can be adjusted easily, if desired.

13 minutes ago, PapaRabbi said:

Fashion me up pretty please :kosame:

No number specified, will use 13 to account for head (dis)proportions. :sleep:

e20CNx3.png

30 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

What's with all that good-looking stuff? Isn't mobilizing your MS-paint mastery and creating an unholy abomination the right approach? :o

That hat fits too well. The Christmas gods have smiled upon you.

17 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Can you make my troll use hat 10 Plz (if you want make holes for the horns, but that's up to ya')

The deed is done.

zKkpR4n.png

Evidently, upscaling of hat was required, but it should look less blurry when reduced to avatar size.

1 minute ago, Fiddle said:

That hat fits too well. The Christmas gods have smiled upon you.

The deed is done.

zKkpR4n.png

Evidently, upscaling of hat was required, but it should look less blurry when reduced to avatar size.

Thanks it looks very gud :o)

Have a god xmas person!

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I don't like being mainstream. Can you put my avatar on a santa hat instead? 

I cropped the girl in an appropriate manner, but could not avoid the top of her head being cut off, and I had to cover it with something, so you'll have to settle for a Santa hat on your avatar on a Santa hat.

qnhB6cf.png

26 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

I cropped the girl in an appropriate manner, but could not avoid the top of her head being cut off, and I had to cover it with something, so you'll have to settle for a Santa hat on your avatar on a Santa hat.

qnhB6cf.png

Fantastic work, as always. I shall wear this avatar of a santa hat on my avatar on a santa hat with pride. 

10 hours ago, pik3rob said:

I want to see my avatar in Santa Hat 4.

There's much overhead to account for, nyuk nyuk nyuk. But really, this requires some serious upscaling.

wiz1bN3.png

9 hours ago, Silvz said:

2, 12 and 14 are the best for mine. Could you try the three of them and give me the one you think it is best?

And... would you put some christimas presents in the image just for the celebrations?

*clipart intensifies*

aiKL3MV.png

4 hours ago, Akshay said:

Help me. Tanya deserves a christmas hat. Somehow

"Somehow" indeedly. This is the best I can manage.

tzp8rJ8.png

Edited by Fiddle