Little question about Chrono Clock!

-soraa

Hello,

for 2 days I started with Chrono Clock and I like the VN very much. The characters are all adorable.

But I have a little question about the route order:

- If I start with D.D/Mikoto will I get spoiled about Makoto's/Michiru's route?

Because I want to play Makoto's and Michiru's route at the end (after D.D. and Mikoto to be more exact because Cro and Miu are unlocked).

10 hours ago, -soraa said:

If I start with D.D/Mikoto will I get spoiled about Makoto's/Michiru's route?

Well, from what I understand not at all. So I think you could just play whatever order that you want to play in regard of Chrono Clock, and coincidentally I did playthrough that almost like your plan - I'd already finished both of DD's and Misaki's (Her name was not Mikoto for the info), and right now stalled in Makoto's route. Have fun.

PS - By the way, in regard of Miu let me give a hint that I did called the prologue as 'Miu arc' and Miu's route as 'Miu's end'. Find out the reason by yourself.

Edited by littleshogun

19 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Well, from what I understand not at all. So I think you could just play whatever order that you want to play in regard of Chrono Clock, and coincidentally I did playthrough that almost like your plan - I'd already finished both of DD's and Misaki's (Her name was not Mikoto for the info), and right now stalled in Makoto's route. Have fun.

PS - By the way, in regard of Miu let me give a hint that I did called the prologue as 'Miu's arc' and Miu's route as 'Miu's end'. Find out the reason by yourself.

Thank you very much. Now I can start with Misaki and D.D. because Makoto and Michiru are my favorite characters. Therefore I want to play their route after Misaki and D.D. 

Oh, haha. Yes I meant Misaki... :P I watched too much "To Aru Majutsu no Index" and "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun". The name of the main female charakter is "Misaka Mikoto". Therefore it got a little bit mixed xP And YES I am a To Aru Majutsu no Index-Fan ^-^

I know why the Prologue is acutally Miu's arc because I heard her route is too short but at the beginning you have already started to play her route and to find a solution for her problem.
That's why you don´t need a longer route for Miu because once you have unlocked her "2nd part" she will be most likely your gilfriend etc....  It is really obvious if you think about it for a moment. 

Am I right? 

Edited by -soraa

10 hours ago, -soraa said:

Am I right? 

Well, more or less you got that right. Like you said, the prologue was indeed as you said was focused on Miu's problem, and also in regard of the triangle love (Or to be exact quarter love). And from the ending yes it just need Rei to muster up the courage for confessing to Miu, or at least that's what I understand as well. Once again, have fun.

PS - To Okarin there, I would say that it's depend on your taste. The only answer is that find out by yourself, and if you find it unbearable then it would be not a good VN for you.