Imouto no Katachi - Yay or Nay?

Huang Ling Yin

Ah... I can't really recall this game clearly, but I recall that I found it trite, even for a charage.  This one came out shortly before I started VN of the Month, so I don't actually have a post on it to remind me of what it is like, but if you want a good reference for how I felt about it... the fact that I didn't bother to post a commentary on vndb says it all, lol.

Edit: Just to clarify... if you just want an imouto fetish story, there are numerous better ones out there.  If you want a charage, the same. 

Edited by Clephas

yea, i played Sphere game before (Berry), and even though the ranking is a so-so, it was disappointing...
(huh, so some of vndb ranking is a lie?)
thats why i point out for those who already played this game, because i want a little bit review about it...

so then i'll take that as a nay for me, thanks for your reply!

25 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

yea, i played Sphere game before (Berry), and even though the ranking is a so-so, it was disappointing...
(huh, so some of vndb ranking is a lie?)
thats why i point out for those who already played this game, because i want a little bit review about it...

so then i'll take that as a nay for me, thanks for your reply!

Inflation due to the fact that Yosuga no Sora is made by the same company.  Yosuga no Sora gets excessively good ratings due to to the twincest factor.  In addition, you should probably adjust the average score of any charage down 1.5-3 points, simply because there are more likely to be troll voters, bot voters, and high voters (voters who vote everything they play that is moe high) on a charage than on another genre.