Majikoi Question

FinalCloud

15 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

@Mr Poltroon Thanks for your answer, it clears up quite a few things

@TheCrimsonFucker Aye, you are right but come on, Momoyo makes Tornados when she kicks, atleast make it clear it is a fictional world (I have never watched DBZ but isnt it clear that the world is a fantasy one?)

Sorry for the late response. Been busy with some job interviews of late.

Anyway;

Another question, I thought a route with Itagaki Tatsuko could be kind of interesting (and the bondage sister, altho rofl that she is somehow a virgin but also a bondage queen). I am pretty sure that there are routes for these characters in Majikoi S? Are they any good? Oh also add Margit route onto that.

Ohhhhh...Tatsuko and Margit has a route in S yes, but those were the worst ones in my opinion. As far as I remember they are just filled to the brim with H scenes and barely any plot. Those routes are the reason why I don't like S as much as the original. At least Margit has an after route in one of the A discs, and it features her whole squad so that looks interesting.

17 minutes ago, Nandemonai said:

Light, as in the one from Death Note?  Come on, he isn't smart.  He's psychic. His "plans" involve setting up his pieces in such a way that unless everyone always does exactly what he expects them to do, he's screwed.

But things never work out like that.  "Some damn foolish thing in the Balkans is going to start a war."

I mean, for example

Spoiler

He does get screwed over by unknown factors like misa, but he is able to improvise quite a bit.  One of his flaws, is that he doesn't have a back up plan, but several of the maneuvers, were brilliant. K was also brilliant. I'm not trying to say light is the most brilliant tactician ever, but the MC in majikoi is definitely inferior to even that.

1 hour ago, TheCrimsonFucker said:

Ohhhhh...Tatsuko and Margit has a route in S yes, but those were the worst ones in my opinion. As far as I remember they are just filled to the brim with H scenes and barely any plot. Those routes are the reason why I don't like S as much as the original. At least Margit has an after route in one of the A discs, and it features her whole squad so that looks interesting.

Damn, that is a bummer. But thanks for the info =)

Also, I saw this on some forum:

"Momoyo has my favorite of the main 5. Capt has the best bonus route IMO. There's a True Route after completing the character routes which is the best overall I think."

What is the true route (like what is it abou)? I have also heard of an Agave route (which apparently is ecchi mainly, not too interested) Is the Agave route the same as True route?

Also as a side to psyche me up for playing other routes, what would you say are your top 5 girls routes (in terms of story) in the whole series, including all fandisks, S and First? Give the girl name and what game. E.g. Momoyo: Majikoi+Majikoi S (Idk what her route is like in Majikoi S, playing through hers now in Majikoi)

Edited by FinalCloud

3 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

What is the true route (like what is it abou)? I have also heard of an Agave route (which apparently is ecchi mainly, not too interested) Is the Agave route the same as True route?

Also as a side to psyche me up for playing other routes, what would you say are your top 5 girls routes (in terms of story) in the whole series, including all fandisks, S and First? Give the girl name and what game. E.g. Momoyo: Majikoi+Majikoi S (Idk what her route is like in Majikoi S, playing through hers now in Majikoi)

Light spoilers below.

The Agave route is the "True" route. It is certainly not ecchi mainly, though I can see why it would be described as such, for it includes a number of H-Scenes even though the protagonist does not get together with any particular character.
It is about the protagonist and his group of friends being threatened by a drug cartel. More than that, but this is as far as I'll venture, for I don't want to spoil things.

In terms of story (epic battles and Yamato moments):

Momoyo: Majikoi
Chris: Majikoi
Yukie: Majikoi
Tsubame: Majikoi S
Cookie 4IS: Majikoi A-2 (It incudes plot developments I really like, but it's not like the others on this list, much)

Agave is not a girl route, so I shan't include it, but it would top the list.
As usual, the disclaimer stating that I have terrible taste.

Jup both Majikoi and S has a true route which can be accessed after clearing the main heroines. They are mostly story driven routes with plenty of action and most of the cast also take part in them. I wouldn't call them ecchi, there are scenes but the main story clearly took the focus.

I can't really comment on the top routes, because there are a good number of them and I pretty much liked all except the Tatsuko, Margit routes. Also there is a certain heroine who I really liked but she got completly ignored in her route and I even forgot for a time that I was technically playing her route :P

On 12/2/2017 at 12:40 AM, FinalCloud said:

@Mr Poltroon Thanks for your answer, it clears up quite a few things

@TheCrimsonFucker Aye, you are right but come on, Momoyo makes Tornados when she kicks, atleast make it clear it is a fictional world (I have never watched DBZ but isnt it clear that the world is a fantasy one?)

Sorry for the late response. Been busy with some job interviews of late.

Anyway;

Another question, I thought a route with Itagaki Tatsuko could be kind of interesting (and the bondage sister, altho rofl that she is somehow a virgin but also a bondage queen). I am pretty sure that there are routes for these characters in Majikoi S? Are they any good? Oh also add Margit route onto that.

Yes there is a route for the Itagaki sisters in Majikoi S. But just warning u Margit's route in Majikoi S is really bad so don't expect much from it. Margit's route is the worst route in majikoi S in my opinion I havent read that many VNs but it's the only thing ive seen until now that i would give a 4/10. The route not the VN.

Edited by aceking198