Voices/Seiyuus you like!

MaggieROBOT

Just curious~

VA is a really important part of a VN for me, what do you guys think? Ever got more hyped to play a route bc some character's voice gave you such a eargasm that you so wanted to hear more of it? (u know what I mean) Of course, not everyone remembers/knows seiyuus' names so if you remember the VN character, okay, say it!

My favorites female: Hanazawa Kana (Mayushii from S;G), Sawashiro Miyuki (Lilith from Tokyo Babel), Asakawa Yuu (Rider from F/SN)

My favorites male: Hirakawa Daisuke (not VN, but Kakyoin from JJBA anime), Suwabe Junichi (Archer from F/SN), Midorikawa Hikaru (Fuminori from Saya no Uta)

Least favorite: any voice that's way too high pitched

Can't trust: any character voiced by Narita Ken

Hani Rei https://vndb.org/s131 (Matsushima Michiru from Grisaia). Michiru's voice is so friggin' adorable. She has the goofiest, and girliest laughs ever. Also funny when Michiru flips out for whatever reason.

Runner up is Simizu Ai https://vndb.org/s416 (Komine Sachi from Grisaia). Sachi has a rather quite voice ..... but MAN, can she moan in her erotic scenes!

Male: Maeda Takeshi

Female: Inokuchi Yuka

Understand, I'm as much a fan of the characters they play as a fan of them personally.  Maeda Takeshi is actually really, really typecast (he is almost always an outlaw type of some sort, even if it is only relative).  However, that seems to be common for male VAs...

On 11/28/2017 at 1:39 AM, Funnerific said:

Top 5, starting from the best:

1. Maki Izumi

2. Akino Hana

3. Mizukiri Keito (I find that her voice sounds really natural)

4. Fujimori Yukina

5. Toono Soyogi (because of Yume)

Pending: Haruka Sora (I've barely read anything with her in it so far)

you talking about keito and how she sounds natural reminded me of taguchi hiroko.

76367.jpg

26583.jpg

love the way she talks. shes one of the most natural sounding va's. not that other are bad of course but for some reasons she just stands out as natural sounding.

and how could i forget the voice of my favorite character ever, kotori habane by sakuno airi.

10182.jpg

and heres her singing! shameless attempt to promote own video. :mare:

btw, if you watch the vid, a bit of a spoiler for if my heart had wings.

Edited by mitchhamilton

• 2 months later...

Imma gonna bump this thread with new favorites I've found since...

* Sakaguchi Daisuke (Sunohara Youhei from CLANNAD). Sunohara's unmanly screams are EPIC!

* Tezuka Ryouko (Coconut from Nekopara). She sounds so sweet, especially her giggles...

* Maihara Yume (Lucy from Lucy, the eternity she wished for). The whole reason I necro'd this thread. Her voice is so .... I don't even have words. And I'm astonished she's only voiced this one character...

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I have biased for Mamoru Miyano since I really like his voice in Ouran. 

But for talented male one, I choose Takeshi Kondo, Tomokazu Seki, Nobuhiko Okamoto, etc

For talented female, I choose Kaori Nazuka, Houko Kuwashima, Yui Horie, Yukari Tamura, Ayako Kawasumi, etc

Edited by Acrylic7
additional

• 6 months later...

Bumping this thread because I recently watched some japanese TV shows staring some voice actors and... damn, I can see why so many people here like Miyano Mamoru. The guy himself is incredibly charismatic and seems like a really fun person to be around!

Of course, that TV shows adventures add some new names to my favorite lists, like Maeno Tomoaki (Lupin from Code Realize and Oscar Dragonia from Tales of Berseria). What an adorable guy he is~ Also Suzuki Tatsuhisa (Neil from Shingakkou, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, Eve from Nier Automata), WHY DIDN'T I ADD HIM IN MY OP, HOW DIDN'T I NOTICE BEFORE HOW BAE HE IS, GOD!!!