Our Feelings [Drama/Romance/YURI/Optional +18] - 100% BACKED + 1st DEMO RELEASED

Vazurea Studio

Spoiler

Before the site's up, here's the first look of the details which will also be included there. Is it good enough for a proper Fuwanovel post?  :meguface: 

About Our Feelings (No Pun Intended)

Sample_2017-11-21_10-27-23-81.jpg

“What memories can you trust?”

Our Feelings is an engaging Visual Novel about returning to high school life, love, and lost memories. You are a used-to-be college girl Yukimura Hiyoko thrusted into three years prior, as she encounters girls who claimed to be her friends at her high school.

And the catch is: Hiyoko didn’t recall knowing them at all. As she struggles to understand her ‘new’ friends while keeping her future self a secret, then came a transfer student complicating  matters more at hand. The girl, Ayano, even went so far as claiming to know about who Hiyoko really is.

As Hiyoko, what will you do? Is Ayano even telling the truth? Will Hiyoko ever find out what really happened in the past? Her fate is in your hands. Out of the seven possible endings, there will be only one true answer of the mystery. Can you find it?

Our Feelings >> kickstarts << into action right now! (This is not a Nigerian Prince scheme. Please trust us. Go click it.)

So, YOU will be playing as...

image.png

Yukimura Hiyoko

You are Hiyoko, a girl who suddenly gets thrown to the past by an unknown force, aside from Michiko, she doesn’t really know the other girls who claimed to be her friends. Despite the predicament she’s in, happiness of others is always the utmost priority for her.

Features

- Seven Multiple Endings!

- Your choice definitely matters.

Spoiler

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png

- Three Romance-able Girls! 

- 18+ Hot and Steamy Yuri contents 

Our Staff

Vazurea Studio is a dedicated game circle in creating an amazing Original English Language (OEL) Visual Novel experience that will set a new bar for every OEL Visual Novels. We also have a backing of an established video game publisher to release our games in Steam, Nutaku, and physical DVDs! Along with DEVGRU-P of DPRK fame, we hopes to bring *ahem* Our Feelings into fruition!

Project Leader & Story:  Y.Piyoko

Illustrator: MasaBodo

Background Artist: Avyrouz

Programming: Azinudin Achzab

Music:  Farhan's Music Works 

Public Relations & Marketing (Also the one who loves to abuse this account): Nyasuverse

Please spread the word about our project by Social Media, pretty pretty please? Every bit of your support helps us. No, like, freaking really. We meant it. (We should use these cute buttons as our signatures later on, but well...) :meguface: 

b9b2e95efe4525efe94ce8a56fe3056a_origina thunderclaps.jpg image.png Vazurea Studio (Twitter)

Updates 12/16/17:

SWEET JESUS, WE'VE REACHED OUR GOAL IN A CLOSE CALL

image.png

Hey, the demo's out. Get it HERE

Edited by Vazurea Studio

This looks interesting. Some information that I would be interested in,

Estimated game length

Type of game -> FOr example, is it a multiple route mystery?

Are there gameplay elements as well?

From the summary, I am guessing that you are going for a slice-of-life /mystery, with maybe some Drama/Comedy.

Will check it out.Good Luck!

59 minutes ago, Akshay said:

This looks interesting. Some information that I would be interested in,

Estimated game length

Type of game -> FOr example, is it a multiple route mystery?

Are there gameplay elements as well?

From the summary, I am guessing that you are going for a slice-of-life /mystery, with maybe some Drama/Comedy.

Will check it out.Good Luck!

We'll be updating it after our Lemmasoft release. But by the meantime, you can check to our Kickstarter Page for more details! :chaika:

Oh, we also have some questions if you've done reading the main post above. It's okay, you don't have to answer all of them if you don't want to:
- What are your opinions about the moe archety- *cough cough* girls?

- What are your first impressions about the demo?

- What are your opinions about the drawings, scriptwriting, or/and the music?

- What do you think we should improve more in each aspects of the demo?

- Have any place where we can reach more like-minded yuri fans? :meguface: 

- What are your opinions about the moe archety- *cough cough* girls?

I freaking love them!  Lolol

The storyline is really intriguing and the characters are so cute and pretty

The art is good but i think the characters need more pose

Everything looks good for me

- Have any place where we can reach more like-minded yuri fans? 

Twitter is a best way for promote the kickstarter campaign, use hastag like kickstarter,etc. And don't forget to ask you followers for retweet and share. 

Best of luck!

7 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Oh I had a question. What was your prime motivating factor in making this a yuri game?

So we asked the Lead Writer herself about her motivation in creating Our Feelings as it is now, and here's her reply:

[The thing that motivates me the most to write this is when I used to play a Yuri Visual Novel called "Flowers" by Innocent Grey.  

I was touched by how the main girl who was stille confused with her own feelings despite her steel conviction to face her problems and instantly fell in love with it. I played more Yurige later on, but from my perspective there are still a few Visual Novels with Yuri as its central theme even though there are limitless potentials we can mine from it. So came the idea of "why don't I just write this story and focusing more to the Yuri-ness of it?"

So there's my primary drive in writing Our Feelings. I really wish this story to become a reality, and more yuri-inspired OELVNs based from 'Our Feelings' success in the future."]

Edited by Vazurea Studio

41 minutes ago, Vazurea Studio said:

So we asked the Lead Writer herself about her motivation in creating Our Feelings as it is now, and here's her reply:

[The thing that motivates me the most to write this is when I used to play a Yuri Visual Novel called "Flowers" by Innocent Grey.  

I was touched by how the main girl who was stille confused with her own feelings despite her steel conviction to face her problems and instantly fell in love with it. I played more Yurige later on, but from my perspective there are still a few Visual Novels with Yuri as its central theme even though there are limitless potentials we can mine from it. So came the idea of "why don't I just write this story and focusing more to the Yuri-ness of it?"

So there's my primary drive in writing Our Feelings. I really wish this story to become a reality, and more yuri-inspired OELVNs based from 'Our Feelings' success in the future."]

Inspired by Flowers? :mare: Well, you've just reminded me to finally pledge to the kickstarter campaign... :D

Oh that reminds me I really need to start back up with Flowers again it's been a minute since I've played it. That is cool though so far I have really enjoyed my time with the VN. Personally I started liking yuri related things since I watched Strawberry Panic.

Anyway I played the demo and here are some of my thoughts.

What are your opinions about the moe archety- *cough cough* girls?

They seem pretty cute and I was able to get a feel for their personalities almost immediately. I like the dynamic between the four of them as well.

Um, I think it has a lot of potential to be something great. It seemed pretty rough though and also quite short.

The art style was easily the best part of the demo and I really liked the character designs. The script writing though needs quite a bit of work, especially right after the choice of being honest. It felt really abrupt and didn't seem natural at all. It felt weird to start off the story on the roof right when Hiyoko is deciding on whether she should spill the beans or not. It might have been better to have it start right before her incident. Also I noticed there were quite a few grammar errors in the story as well. That being said it's a start! I thought the music was also pretty decent.

Polish up the grammar? Other than that I think it is a solid enough baseline to work with. It also drew more of my interest which is what a demo is made for in the first place.

I have no idea.

All in all I thought it was a nice effort and I am definitely interested in watching how it progresses. I hope you guys get funded!

Oh on a different note you should check out this yuri manga called Bloom into you/Yagate Kimi ni Naru I think you might like it.

On 30/11/2017 at 12:56 PM, Ranzo said:

Oh that reminds me I really need to start back up with Flowers again it's been a minute since I've played it. That is cool though so far I have really enjoyed my time with the VN. Personally I started liking yuri related things since I watched Strawberry Panic.

Anyway I played the demo and here are some of my thoughts.

What are your opinions about the moe archety- *cough cough* girls?

They seem pretty cute and I was able to get a feel for their personalities almost immediately. I like the dynamic between the four of them as well.

Um, I think it has a lot of potential to be something great. It seemed pretty rough though and also quite short.

The art style was easily the best part of the demo and I really liked the character designs. The script writing though needs quite a bit of work, especially right after the choice of being honest. It felt really abrupt and didn't seem natural at all. It felt weird to start off the story on the roof right when Hiyoko is deciding on whether she should spill the beans or not. It might have been better to have it start right before her incident. Also I noticed there were quite a few grammar errors in the story as well. That being said it's a start! I thought the music was also pretty decent.

Polish up the grammar? Other than that I think it is a solid enough baseline to work with. It also drew more of my interest which is what a demo is made for in the first place.

I have no idea.

All in all I thought it was a nice effort and I am definitely interested in watching how it progresses. I hope you guys get funded!

Oh on a different note you should check out this yuri manga called Bloom into you/Yagate Kimi ni Naru I think you might like it.

Thanks a lot for the input!

Also, we got a new Backer-only update today! Gotta back if you haven't back 'em projects. :meguface: 

• 2 weeks later...

This looks so cool! :o)

Also a question, from what ya' described it seems to have Mystery elements, will it be Multiple Route Mystery? I'm really trash to that type of Mystery.

Like Multiple Route Mystery+Moe Yuri, I'm sold.

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

This looks so cool! :o)

Also a question, from what ya' described it seems to have Mystery elements, will it be Multiple Route Mystery? I'm really trash to that type of Mystery.

Like Multiple Route Mystery+Moe Yuri, I'm sold.

There's a Mystery tag, but it's more having to do with Hiyoko's predicament as far as the Multiple Routes progresses. It's still a Moege at heart :meguface: 

Edited by Vazurea Studio
forgot the 's'

6 hours ago, Vazurea Studio said:

There's a Mystery tag, but it's more having to do with Hiyoko's predicament as far as the Multiple Routes progresses. It's still a Moege at heart :meguface: 

Thanks, also, will there be a steam version? It's easier for me to buy stuff of steam than apply an 18+ patch 'cause I have foreigner money.

10 hours ago, Vazurea Studio said:

Thanks, also, will there be a steam version? It's easier for me to buy stuff of steam then apply an 18+ patch 'cause I have foreigner money.

Edited by Guest