Hello There!

TheEpicVN

Nice to meet you all my name is Noah but you can just call me TheEpicVN. There is not much to say about me other then I am a 9th grader who loves to roleplay and make up stories. This is one reason why I recently decided to Try making visual novels. So far I have only created the start of it Because I have had no help with it and have also been busy. I came here To potentially Make new freinds I have played multiple visual novels and love to make them.(I have been working on the same one I am now But have restarted due to Wanting to edit the whole Start of the novel) But enough about Me. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Welcome to Fuwa, young one! If you ever share more details about the VN you're creating I'm sure some poeple would have some advice for you. Also there are some threads about VN development in the Creative Corner. 

Also, I hope you won't be traumatized by the numerous eroge/nukige discussions around here. I'm not sure if we want to be known for corrupting the youth, people already think enough bad things about us. ;p

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 minute ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwa, young one! If you ever share more details about the VN you're creating I'm sure some poeple would have some advice for you. Also there are some threads about VN development in the Creative Corner. 

Also, I hope you won't be traumatized by the numerous eroge/nukige discussions around here. I'm not sure if we want to be known for corrupting the youth, people already think enough bad things about us. ;)

Thank you For the advice and dont worry I dont get traumatized that easily😆

15 hours ago, TheEpicVN said:

Nice to meet you all my name is Noah but you can just call me TheEpicVN. There is not much to say about me other then I am a 9th grader who loves to roleplay and make up stories. This is one reason why I recently decided to Try making visual novels. So far I have only created the start of it Because I have had no help with it and have also been busy. I came here To potentially Make new freinds I have played multiple visual novels and love to make them.(I have been working on the same one I am now But have restarted due to Wanting to edit the whole Start of the novel) But enough about Me. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

You're...kinda young, no offense, but maybe you should wait a bit more before diving into "real" visual novels.

But then, to each his own, welcome and bienvenue to fuwanovel.

On 11/26/2017 at 5:22 AM, TheEpicVN said:

Aaaah...a potential script writer :meguface:

Welcome to Fuwa! Enjoy your stay and..........

Try not to dive too deep, mate :leecher: