Heya !

KoaMoa

Hello ! KoaMoa here! 

I'm new at this page; even though I've read/played VN's for a long time, it's my first time on some VN related forum. So, I don't really know much about this kind of things (actually, never been on forums at all orz ). My english is kind of crappy since I'm a Spanish speaker, but I can perfectly read it and understand it.

I'm a Otome trash. And BL too! But I'm just into reading any type of VN as long as it's sad and happy (kind of into KEY's work, hahaha). If you can recommend me any interesting VN, I would really appreciate it! :D

Oh, and! I'm also a Jap-Eng / Jap-Esp translator with experience on both Light Novels and Manga (not much at VN(?)) so, whenever you need any help translation related, feel free to send me a message and I'll help you out!! 

Hope to get along with everyone! 

30 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hello there! Otome and BL are probably the less popular nieche around here, but I hope you'll find the forums fun regardless. :)

QAQ

I was searching around and yeah, couldn’t really find much of Otome nor BL, but well, at least I got some interesting Eroge titles xD ! 

Thanks for your message! 

2 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Welcoooooome!!!

*cries* I get emotional every time a new Otome and BL trash fellow appears here...

you know what, we should start a revolution to change things around here...

(Disclaimer: this is a joke, mods, don't ban me, i'm not trying to overthrow you guys)

A peaceful revolution is always an option. Don't give up the fight so easily, both of You. Getting that part of the VN community more active here would be fun. ;)

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

A peaceful revolution is always an option. Don't give up the fight so easily, both of You. Getting that part of the VN community more active here would be fun. ;)

B-b-but I so wanted to test out my new sword...

Jokes aside, you're right! RIGHT! Maybe I should make a topic or a blog in the future about otome and BL news and discussions (if anyone is willing to read my messy writing that is, teach me how to make a proper blog senpaaaaaaaaai)

18 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Jokes aside, you're right! RIGHT! Maybe I should make a topic or a blog in the future about otome and BL news and discussions (if anyone is willing to read my messy writing that is, teach me how to make a proper blog senpaaaaaaaaai)

Hah, I'm starting with my western VN blog next week, maybe we can both weird everyone out in our own unique ways. :D

I would read it for sure though, I don't have enough time to fit much Otome/BL in my schedule right now, but I'm curious enough to follow a blog like that. :)

PS Sorry for going OT on your thread KoaMoa-sama. I beg for your forgiveness. *bows deeply*

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Spanish crap:

Bienvenido amigo, espero que te lo pases bien por aquí. Yo no hace ni un mes que estoy, pero ya te puedo decir que me estoy sintiendo bastante cómodo por aquí. Se agradece un lugar donde comentar este hobby un tanto desconocido en general :sachi:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay :makina:

Edited by Thyndd

5 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hah, I'm starting with my western VN blog next week, maybe we can both weird everyone out in our own unique ways. :D

I would read it for sure though, I don't have enough time to fit much Otome/BL in my schedule right now, but I'm curious enough to follow a blog like that. :)

PS Sorry for going OT on your thread KoaMoa-sama. I beg for your forgiveness. *bows deeply*

Hahaha don't worry about it, feel free to talk whatever you feel like it on the post xD 

And also, I would really love to read both of your blogs ! 

6 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Let the world know about more BL <3!!! D:< ! If you really do start writing that blog, please tell me so to follow it! 

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Can a guy be a fujoshi? I think that's a contradiction in terms. :P

And uh, I'm a girl so, yeah, Fujoshi trash (? uwur 

And thank you all for your messages and recomendations! It was nice reading them all~

58 minutes ago, KoaMoa said:

Let the world know about more BL <3!!! D:< ! If you really do start writing that blog, please tell me so to follow it! 

Okay, at least now I'll have two followers! XD I can start mmmmmm probably next month? After putting my life back on track...

45 minutes ago, KoaMoa said:

Didn't realize that, so sorry D: ! Gotta change that omggggg, so sorry DD: !!! 

And don't need to apologize, girl! *protects KoaMoa*